The Remake of XPlode is not that good at all, the dark orange is really bad, the leg are not good at all (i'm saying it in a good way but just to let you know, i really hate those legs) i think you should have of use the Normal legs that he have on the set or make it shorter. The arms are easy but i think you should have use different armor. The body is... welll it's okay but i really don't like it and another thing is that where is his Spiked Club.

Quite a nice and complex body structure, from the looks of it. I'm not sure the color orange is the best choice for his spikes, how does he look with those in yellow?

Quite a nice and complex body structure, from the looks of it. I'm not sure the color orange is the best choice for his spikes, how does he look with those in yellow?

Never though of yellow actually. I though of a choice between transparent orange and solid orange, and the last one won as you can see. I am always open to an improvement, of course. Currently though I can't use LDD to check the yellow.

Nice, good job on the body. The shoulders armors are good, but look very hollow from certain angles.

BTW, here's XPlode with yellow :

xplode10.png

And keetorange :

xplode11.png

Thanks, Leewan. ^^ I suspected you might try helping me with this one. Yes, unfortunately his armor looks hollow and not only on shoulders - if you look at him from the side, you'll see that his chest is also lacks of filling parts. Would you like to help me some more and make him a proper melee weapon since people do want him to have one? =)

Edited by -N13OS-

You picked up the wrong guy, I'm not really good at weapons. :grin:

But I did some modifications to the MOC, I found a way to attach the shoulders armors to the shoulders (well, the original set has spikes on his arms, but it looks weird, so I went for shoulder armors). It looks a bit bulkier than your MOC, so I don't know what you'll think of it, but here it is anyways.

xplode12.png

xplode13.png

XplodeV2.lxf

Fail. :laugh:

I will try to build this when I will have access to my parts. I never though of using those armors with 1.0 frames before.

Holy obscenity XPlode looks badass with yellow. I might try to remake Meltdown with the same style later.

Xplode! Alright!

I like how he's built around the 1.0 torso. He's still got that spine in the back and it harks back to the original set.

(Just recently used a 1.0 torso myself in a MOC.. with all the axle connection points, I'm surprised more people aren't experimenting with it!)

I like how the red shin-armor has moved down onto the foot. Makes it feel like one big armored boot and I like it.

He's well armored and has lots of explody-spikes. I like it.

I'm not a fan of the dark orange on the original creation, though. I much prefer the bright yellow, though something about the keetorange looks very appealing to me too.

I'm also not a gigantic fan of the red hinge bone used on the upper-legs. If anything I think it should be black, to match the torso and the original set build.

This has me really tempted to go and rebuild Meltdown and Xplode with my parts this way. It's very appealing.

Great work!

Edited by Cirkit