mifody

Modular MOC "Suburb" - Continuation...

Hi, everybody. I assembled the following module for ambitious (and feasible or not - will show time) the "Suburb" project.

I will remind that I already assembled three modules. Each of them is based on a plate 48х48 and connects among themselves pins.

Previous modules:

- module No. 1

0_a873f_460ba9e5_XL.jpg

- module No. 2

0_a8764_4158bfd_XL.jpg

- module No. 3

0_a876c_fdfd2f37_XL.jpg

Everything together looks so:

0_a877f_4eb417b9_XL.jpg

In more detail you can see everything according to the link provided below:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=83852&hl=suburb

Now I designed (we will conditionally call its module No. 4) module No. 2 continuation, that is part of the road with a roadside.

General views:

0_bd179_481d5aa8_XL.jpg

0_bd17a_25ac7592_XL.jpg

0_bd17b_d224bffc_XL.jpg

0_bd17d_ff6946b8_XL.jpg

As you can see, unusual, in principle, the module isn't anything, but you don't represent how many left time and details construction...

There was a place and for my ATVs (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=90551):

0_bd17c_c0b7558d_XL.jpg

And now I will show you as both modules - No. 2 and No. 4 - together look. At this stage I didn't begin to photograph at once all modules since I consider that it will be necessary at final assembly of modules No. 4-6.

0_bd17e_27c71ba0_XL.jpg

0_bd17f_909a15a3_XL.jpg

0_bd180_fb9fbe96_XL.jpg

0_bd181_8544c6d6_XL.jpg

On it while all. Wait for continuation. The following module I plan to construct continuation of modules No. 3 and No. 4.

PS: Excuse for my bad English!

Looking good, you have put some great detail into these creations and have a nice balance of detail without it being overcrowded. I like the way you created the road.

Mifody, that's very nice stuff! I also like the way you built the road. Is the red sports car your creation?

I like the continuation of this modular, you have kept the scenery going very! I look forward to the next modules very much!

Happy building :laugh:

Looks great.. there are a lot of bricks in those modules... must be getting pretty heavy now! It is fun to see a scenery i would never create, as i'm living in the Netherlands, and we do not have any scenery's like that.. but i love the detail in all modules... :sweet: ...makes me happy on Blue Monday!

Greetz, LegoSjaak

Thanks to all for your comments!

Mifody, that's very nice stuff! I also like the way you built the road. Is the red sports car your creation?

No, a red car from a set of 60007 High Speed Chase, only slightly changed.

Very cool! I really like how you made them as separate modules, I will be looking forward to your updates.

Very cool! I really like how you made them as separate modules, I will be looking forward to your updates.

Thanks. Now I made a break in MOC on "City" and decided to assemble the castle on the rock on "Castle".