Sign in to follow this  
taumee

Oh my. Latent brickaddiction has resurfaced.

Hello there,

While digging through boxes in my parents attic to see what I could pass on to my 2-year old for X-Mas I chanced upon my old lego sets.

A flash of childhood memories and bam, my brickaddiction, dormant for almost 20 years, came back.

I went online to look for instructions to my old sets and realized I own most lego space sets from the late 70s and early 80s.

Through the Brickset website I found the bristling community on the web, incredibly inspiring MOCs and the Lego Digital Designer.

Fast forward 2 weeks and I've learned about SNOT and am well on my way to my very own space fighter LDD MOC.

So here I am looking for tips, tricks, ideas and a bit of a thought exchange.

Some personal stuff last. 37, married, 1 son aged 2. Love travelling, reading and quite a bit of geeky stuff. Oh, and Sci-Fi.

Look forward to meeting you all.

In my experience, there's no such thing as luck. That's good. You have taken your first step into a larger world. :tongue:

Welcome btw !! You are in the right place....having a paddle around the forums should satisfy your thirst for " tips, tricks, ideas and a bit of a thought exchange"

LLL

Edited by Luke_likes_Lego

Welcome!... I bet you're looking forward to Benny's Spacecraft from the Lego Movie line then?

Welcome!... I bet you're looking forward to Benny's Spacecraft from the Lego Movie line then?

I wasn't, but you just changed that. Neat! thanks for the hint :-)

Well you certainly have good taste. Welcome!

Thanks, but let's see if I can also apply that taste to stuff I build myself. Just posted my first WIP into the matching thread over in the sci-fi forum. See what you think :sweet: