Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Cogg

Category C: An Unlikely Alliance

indexed.gif

As the War in Nocturnus grows more fierce by the day, An Allied Trio composed of an Elf, a Knight and a Nocturnus Shaman, go to seek help from a group of Rogue Drow Deep in the Rakath Mountains.

Knight: How much further to this ,suppossed out post.

Shaman: Still a ways off, we still have to cross Jagged Edge and pass the Dark Peaks.

Knight: Well I'm bored.

Elf: EEww

Knight: What's the matter ?

Elf: Nothing,eww.

Knight: Come on, if it was nothing then you wouldn't be make all those noises

Shaman: HMmm (The Shaman gives an annoyed grunt)

Elf: Well if you must Know, I'm getting dirty,this place is dark and filthy, and my tights are starting to chaff.

The Knight gives a puzzled look.

Knight: WoW, you guys really do wear tights ,an all this time I thought that was a Nocturnian Joke (the Knight laughs to tears)

Elf: Look I don't think thats Funny(The Elf says as He trys to fix his Tights)

Knight: Are we There yet ?

Shaman: Not to much further, we just passed the Dark Peaks.

Knight: Well I'm still bored, when are we going to see some action ?

No sooner did the Knight say that, then all of the sudden,a large flamming Bolt came flying torward them. They had managed to dodge the bolt and quickly drew their weapons, they were standing their ground , waiting for what ever it was, that had shot at them. when out from the darkness came a Gigantic Red Beetle with green eyes and a large crossbow mounted to its back and a Drow riding some kind of large wasp was flying along side the beetle.The Drow on the wasp flew toward us, not knowing what they were planning, we prepared are selves for a battle. The Drow jumped off the wasp and began to speak:

Drow: Who are you and what is your purpose here.

Knight: We are here to see if we can form an Alliance with the Drow

Drow: Are Lord Angeli cares not, for the Nocturnians, He fights on the side of the Black Spire.

Elf: Well you know what will happen after The Black Spire takes control, they will turn their sights toward their Alias

Drow: We care not Are Lord already has a plan for after the war , and it will be the Drow that rule.

Knight: Well ,at least take us to your leader.

So the Drow had the Trio follow their beetle to their out post.

11985583155_3f1090d4f2.jpg

11986388606_ff7c20170e.jpg

11985893113_65b5c437d2.jpg

When They had arrived at the out post, they saw a strange knight with flames coming from his helmet guarding the entrance, the Drow Knight gave a growl and charged at us,then he began swinging his mace.The Knight blocked the mace with his shield, but was knocked down and the Drow Knight was about to swing his mace again, when the Shaman used his magic to pull the mace out of the Drows hand and the Elf used his sabres to knock the shield out off the Drows other hand and was about to decapitate the Drow, when they heard a voice say, Enough .They looked at the top of the Tower and saw a Sorceress. Whom then began to speak:

Sorceress: My Drow have informed me that you seek an alliance.

Knight: Yes,we could use some more allies against the Black Spire.

Sorcerss: I care not for either side, if I join you whats in it for me.

Elf: We will give you land and a Title.

Sorceress: Land ,Why would I want land from you Elf ,I probably would get your dumping grounds and as for the title ,why would I want a Title from a bunch of tight wearing hippies.

The Knight snikers and the Elf grumbles, then the Shaman Began to speak:

Shaman:If you help us then,we promise not bother you anymore and we will also throw in the Elf as your slave.

Elf: WHAT!!!

Sorceress:DEAL!

And so Nocturnus had gain new allies and it only cost them an Elf.

11991166086_aac531f0e6.jpg

Edited by kabel

Dr. Cogg, we can't see your pictures as the files aren't public yet, please deeplink them!

Thanks , the pictures are not the greatest, I'm still new to the whole post your creation thing, plus ,life got in the way. Hopefully I will have better pictures for more challenges.

It's been awhile since we've seen some Drow buildings, nice work :thumbup: The giant beetle is neat and all the figs look great :classic:

Nice job on the beetle. Its ben too long since we had some drow buildings, well done!

And so Nocturnus had gain new allies and it only cost them an Elf.

Lol!

I like the story, drow building and the figures, but I agree the pictures could have been better.

As said by others it´s great to see the drow buildings and that giant beetle sure looks impressive!

The photos could use some improvement. Better backdrop and some more close ups on the moc.