I like the house, it's ramshackle and cool. I like the bench, that's a nice touch, and the roof is great, probably my favourite bit. I like the rock work too and nice use of different coloured foliage (I need to get the Council of Elrond for those bits).

However, I don't feel like the house sitting on top of the rocks/cave like it does works, it feels a bit like the plates were just plonked on top. I'd have varied the height of the cliff a bit, and worked a few rocks into the house, on the side it's flush with the cliff. If the house was on its own, I wouldn't have any problems.

I agree with vladivus. The house looks nice but i would fill the underground gap with rockwork

Edited by Gunman

I pretty much agree with LV, the cave doesn't seem very well integrated. If you made the opening to the cave smaller with more rockwork around it, I think it could work though :classic:

I like the house a lot, quite detailed despite its size. The cave could maybe have used a thicker roof to look more believable?

I agree with the others, but I love the use of orange foliage! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the comments! I agree that the cave and the sudden flatness of the top is a bit unrealistic. I'll work on making future rockscapes a bit more organic.