Sign in to follow this  
bacem

[MOC] Skap, a car transformers (31007 power mech alternate model)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

as the title suggest, this is a transformers that transforms into a car, build from 31007 power mech parts only.

here is, Skap.

first, car mode.

1.jpg

2.jpg

then, transformation sequences:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

aand, done.

robot mode:

front:

18.jpg

back:

19.jpg

action pose:

20.jpg

well, that's all. C&C appreciated.

I love the alternate builds, and Creator sets are ideal for that. TLG should have used this idea instead of the one they had. Kids would go nuts for a real transforming robot. I know I like it. Thanks for sharing, now I have to buy this set so I can make something similar if you don't mind. :laugh:

I love the alternate builds, and Creator sets are ideal for that. TLG should have used this idea instead of the one they had. Kids would go nuts for a real transforming robot. I know I like it. Thanks for sharing, now I have to buy this set so I can make something similar if you don't mind. :laugh:

haha go ahead, i also interested on what you're gonna build.

I really like the head of the robot. That is very well done! And it is awesome that it actually transforms!

But I would like to see you clean it up a bit. It looks as if you have tried to use all the pieces of the set, instead of just some of them. I feel that both the car and the robot looks messy, as if the transforming part has taken over the build. - it doesn't look like a proper car and the robot could be more clean.

I really like the head of the robot. That is very well done! And it is awesome that it actually transforms!

But I would like to see you clean it up a bit. It looks as if you have tried to use all the pieces of the set, instead of just some of them. I feel that both the car and the robot looks messy, as if the transforming part has taken over the build. - it doesn't look like a proper car and the robot could be more clean.

no i'm not using all of the parts. and i actually already tries what i can to close up the awkward gap left on the car mode do to transformation feature. this is the best i could do, for now. but thanks for your suggestion. i'll try to make it less messy on the next MOC. :sweet:

A really nice idea. I too recently made a transformer car and it is harder than it looks to close all the gaps and still allow it to function as a transformer. even harder yet with limited pieces.

Great job.

Nice mecha :thumbup:

The only things that bothers me (a little) are the too short legs, and the wheels on the left leg.

A really nice idea. I too recently made a transformer car and it is harder than it looks to close all the gaps and still allow it to function as a transformer. even harder yet with limited pieces.

Great job.

thanks!

Nice mecha :thumbup:

The only things that bothers me (a little) are the too short legs, and the wheels on the left leg.

thanks! the legs is intended to be short, and that wheel, well, i ran out of idea, i guess?

Another transforming alternate? I'll take it! :grin: Anything else up your sleeve with the Power Mech set? :wink: A robot that transforms into a trike? A turret? Perhaps a helicopter?

Edited by TheOrcKing

Another transforming alternate? I'll take it! :grin: Anything else up your sleeve with the Power Mech set? :wink: A robot that transforms into a trike? A turret? Perhaps a helicopter?

nothing for now. but i don't know, idea always hit in sudden manner. :wink: