Henning M.

LEGO World 2014, Copenhagen - meet?

Hi all

LEGO World is held for the 6. time in a row in Copenhagen (Bella Center) february 13.- 16.

Should we make an informal get together, say saturday morning for those attending and visiting??

more info for visitors at

http://www.legoworld.dk/

All the best Henning M.

Edited by Henning M.

I´m arriving around 11.30 the 14th and I´m staying at the hotel! Saturday morning would be a good time, let´s see what more people think!

Mike

I'll be in Copenhagen from 13th to 23rd, and I plan to visit the exhibition, only I'm not sure yet on which day. I'm having problems with the website, as it's hard to read (and understand Danish) without google translate. I'm thinking of visiting LEGO world on Friday, 14th, but I could find some extra time also on Saturday morning to meet with EBers.

I have not yet decided on which day I will be visiting LEGO World, but Saturday morning sounds fine. In fact any other of the days are fine as well since I don't live too far away from Bella Center and I should have all of the days off.

I just bought my ticket for Friday. I'm not sure about the meeting on Saturday, I have to check with my sister's plans for the weekend.

There is gonna be an icebreaker, the set number, description, and price were on a website that I don't think would lie, since people would stop buying from them. From the pictures I saw, it doesn't look like the traditional layout that's usually there, it looks like today was more moc displays. They usually have a whole city layout, with streets and official sets and stuff. Was the arctic stuff there? Or the trains?

It says meet, but I'm putting in some links for pictures to =)

Instagram @BrickGlow

Twitter @Eiker86 (For the most repeat from Instagram)

Flickr Eiker86

And this would explain why I now why there is no new City sets to show you guys in the City layout :/

At least there will be pictures from the layout, but all is seen.

Wait, the pictures on their were all setup pictures, not actual complete layout pictures.

When you say icebreaker. Do you mean an surprise or an actual icebreaker from Artic?

And yes, there have only been set up yet. Other pictures comes during the next 4 days. :)

When you say icebreaker. Do you mean an surprise or an actual icebreaker from Artic?

And yes, there have only been set up yet. Other pictures comes during the next 4 days. :)

Yes, the Arctic ice breaker and another sneaky set they stick in the city layout as well.......ah, well......play the waiting games we must. :blush:

Edited by lightningtiger

Thanks for the pictures! Well, the Ice Breaker set is a new retail exclusive set, so I guess it's cool to see it there.

I´m leaving tomorrow morning 5.39 am by train to Copenhagen, I will be at LW around 11.30.

I just bought my ticket for saturday. I expect to be there from around 10 am.