Tomsche

AoM: Storehouse Phase Two

"Life is finally smiling down on me" Catharina thought. Her small cabin annex storage, well, cave was a more accurate word, had been expanded in a big way. Behind the small cabin, a whole storehouse had been erected, and supplies had been put in the building.

Even trade was starting to pick up pace now, and she could see the gold coins already flicker in her mind`s eye. Great plans of adding an extra wing to her storage facility where already forming, and she would definitly need a silo or something.

"Yes, diamonds are a girl`s best friend, but I can do with gold just as well" she said to herself as she took another swill of wine and grinned...

P1110504_zpsdb569e25.jpg

Here is phase two of my storehouse, expanding on the small cabin (which has even been incorporated in the building with some additions like a closed up side) with a large building build to it`s back.

P1110505_zps28adfd6d.jpg

Airholes included to keep the food fresh ;-)

P1110508_zpsaa2b3727.jpg

While trade is picking up as the villagers of Merak check their shopping needs...

P1110506_zps5fc8bac5.jpg

Hope you all like it (a little bit)

Nice build, good story. Nice details, maybe a few more plants would be nice. No big thing though, because it looks great!

Excellent addition to your phase I build. I see that you took the advice about finishing the ends of your roofs with slopes :thumbup:

Do you have any pictures of the interior?

Unfortunatly not, daylight these days has gone by by the time I get home. Now, it`s mostly stacked crates and barrels, nothing to fancy though

One thing I wonder though as it isn't completely clear for me how it works, is there anything I could 'claim' for trying the doctorate programme?