Sign in to follow this  
Kintobor

Heroica RPG- Quest #91: The Sounds of Music

11213625313_40f3a6af93_o.jpg

A small group of heroes make it to the 46, Halibut Avenue in the Harbour district, bracing the cold chill in the air that had recently hit the port city. These four heroes were...

BoominghamMock2.jpg Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)

Level 29.33 Paladin *Immune to Darkness-, Fire-elemental; Immune to Fragile, Sleep, Weakened, and Blindness*

Power: 48 (Level 29 + WP: 14 + Power Bonus: 5)

Power Bonus: 5

Defense: 12 (SP: 7 + SP: 5)

Health: 52/52 (Base HP: 10 + Level bonus: 28 + Class bonus: 11 + Permanent bonus: 3)

Ether: 28/28 (Base Ether: 0 + Level/Class bonus: 28)

Gold: 36

Equipment: Scupperer (WP: 14; Darkness-, Fire-elemental; inflicts Bleeding and Badly Poisoned; great sword) Round Metal Shield (SP: 7), Heavy Armor (SP: 5; Immune to Fragile), Tome of Affluence (+10 Gold if equipped for the entirety of a battle; Immune to Sleep, Weakened, and Blindness; Immune to Darkness-, Fire-elemental; accessory), *Pseudo's Blessing's Blessing (+4 Power; not an artifact)*

Inventory: Frozen Saber (WP: 9; Light-, Ice-elemental; inflicts Stunned; great sword), Lullaby Wand (WP:6, Inflicts Sleeping Effect)

Hood of Belthazar Bluehood (Power +4; Ether -6; headwear), Mopag Helm (SP: 3; headwear), Counterstrike Gloves

Garnet, Sapphire, Amethyst

Scroll of Recklessness (Encouraged and Fragile; costs 5 Ether; 50/50 chance), Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Fragility (x2), Scroll of Sealing,

Meads (5), Mulled Wine, Fire Brandy (Encouraged, Immune to Ice), Emerald Lamp of Summoning, Hamantasch (Lucky, Blessed), Admantite Shard (1/4 of a piece of Adamantite), Tonic, Milk

Bedroll

46 Years Old, Human

*Chicken Leg (+2, Quest 28), Drumstick (+1, Quest 70)

**Pseudo's Blessing (+4, Quest 40), Big Apple (+1, Quest 70)

7173335030_b2b9e10fb7_z.jpg9482851885_e209b65231_t.jpg9764185274_5d42291977_t.jpgHybros

52-year-old male imp Assassin *Hastened* *Immune to Cursed, Asleep, Blinded, Confused, Fragile, Weakened* *Immune to all elements*

Level: 29

Power Bonus: 1 *

Defense: 0

Health: 44/44 (7+29+5+3*)

Gold: 408

Equipment: Sword of Ancestral Hatred (WP: 41, gains 1/3 WP every kill made with it, light-, darkness-, fire-, ice-, and wind-elemental; longsword), Golden Armor (user is permanently hastened and cursed, fire-, water-, earth-, wind-, wood-, ice-, lightning-, darkness-, light-elemental, grants immunity to Sleep, Blindness, Confusion, Frailty, and Weakening; bodywear), Cloak of the Red Assassin (Chance of Assassination is 1/3, suitable for Assassins; backwear), TheBlack Hat (Suitable for anyone, grants Intimidation, immune to darkness and cursed, headwear)

Inventory: Zoot's Reaper (WP:15, earth-elemental; scythe), Clock Cog (WP: 14, retrievable), Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all, retrievable), Justice (WP:8, blinded-effect, dagger), Twin Kunai (WP:6, dual strike, dagger), Spinning Bolas (WP: 5, deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved; retrievable), Wrench (WP:3, decreases the target’s level by 1, retrievable), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP:1, suitable to Rogues; backwear), Sterile Gloves (grants immunity to poisoned- and badly poisoned-effects, handwear), Sticky Gloves (gains 50% more gold, suitable for Rogues, handwear), 14 Potions, 16 Grand Potions, 20 Health Cores, Tiger Balm, 15 Remedies, 2 Neutralizers, 3 Elixirs, 4 Phoenix Essences, 2 Deadly Venoms, 3 Smoke Bombs, 3 Holy Bombs, 7 Nostrums, 3 Meads, 3 Mulled Wines, Minimizing Dust, Bedroll, Shovel, Skeleton Decoy, Bone, 4 Mythril Shards, Copy of The Eubric Herald (Gives the target thetranscended- and inspired- effects for the duration of one battle), 3 Pumpkin Bombs (causes stunned-, poisoned-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used)

* +1 permanent Max Health from Zoot's Cookie, Quest #7. +2 from Chicken Drumsticks, Quest #50, +1 permanent Power from Growshroom Cap, Quest #72

ava-ellaria3.jpgEllaria Arbour (Sandy)

22 years old female human Druid

Level 25 1/3 *Invisible for 3 more rounds* *Immune to Sealing*

Power: 40 (25+12+3)

Defense: 3

Health: 41/41 (9+24+7+1)

Ether: 37/37 (5+24+5+1+2)

Gold: 68

Equipment: Ignis Fatuus (WP:12, fire- and lighting-elemental staff), Black Bandana (Power +3, pirate lingo; headwear), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Max Ether +5, protects from sealing; bodywear), Spirit Robe (Renders wearer invisible to the enemy for the first three rounds of battle so they do not take free hits; backwear)

Inventory: Sylvania's Crossbow (WP:8, wood-elemental crossbow), Wizard's Staff (WP:1, fire-, wind-, water- and earth-elemental staff), Tricorne (SP: 3, headwear), Sterile Gloves (immunity to poisoned and badly poisoned, handwear), Scroll of Inspiration (Inspired for rest of battle, 10 ether, 50/50 chance), Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, 3 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, 4 Health Cores, 6 Tonics, 6 Grand Tonics, Ether Core, Elixir, 2 Remedies, Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, 2 Phoenix Essences, 2 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrum, Soma, Deadly Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Flash Bomb, 3 Fire Bombs, Ice Bomb, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, 3 Pumpkin Bombs (Causes stunned-, poisoned-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used.), Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass

De%27kra_dreary.png De'kra

12 year old "male" Sorceror "echo"

Level: 21

Power: 29

Ether: 21/21

Defense: 4 (protected from enamored effect) (protected from confused effect)

Health: 31/31

Gold: 28

Equipment: Kapura(WP:10, Fire), Diamond(Light), Cloak of the Blue Assassin(SP:1), Heart Locket(Protects from enamored effect and confused effect), Reflective Gaunlets(SP:3)

Inventory: Chiara(WP:7, Electricity), Shadeaux Dagger(WP:5), Fauxthril Hand Cannon (WP:7), Bow (WP:5), Kanohi Mask (Artifact) - Allows spells to have the effects of the weapon they are cast through; suitable to De'kra only; accessory, Ruby Lamp of Summoning (summons a Ruby Jinn for the duration of one battle), Scroll of Sealing(loaned by Arthur), Cloak of the Elven Spy, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Magic Compass, Potions (10), Grand Potions (3), Remedy (3), Phoenic Essence (3), Smoke Bombs (2), Deadly Venom (2), Noxious Venom (1), Tonic (3), Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle)

---

Walking up to the building, the party notices a bit of construction around the area, as scaffolding covers some of the streets. A large set of wooden doors sit next to the entrance to an apartment. On the lower section of the street, a young, energetic looking woman leans on the wall, while a group of Town Watchmen stand around a fire, feverishly warming their hands around it for warmth as they tell stories of their service. Their employer, Nicole Telsa was nowhere to be found. It seemed they had arrived early.

11213623943_588e60e6e4_o.jpg

QM Note: Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome! You guys know the drill by now, so if there's any issue with your stats, let me know. As well, if I screw up anything, please, let me know! This should be a quick and simple quest, so I hope you guys have fun! With that, let's get rolling! :classic:

OOC: Its been a while, but I think its right.

IC: De'kra clutched his sword as he approached, letting its flames heat him up. He looked around, before realizing he did not know what their employer looked like. Maybe he should return to the Hall, try to see if he missed any information-no, that would just stall the inevitable. And if he was going to die, at least he could do something useful. As others gathered he asked, "Um, does anyone know what our employer looks like?"

OOC: Thanks for having me Kintobor! Stats look right; just so you know the Sword of Ancestral Hatred's upgrades scale with Hybros' level; so for every three kills made with it, it gains one WP. Right now I believe it is at 0/3 kills.

Hybros wrapped his crimson cloak around himself tightly; the colder weather was falling in Eubric now, it seemed. He noted De'kra, who he had not seen in a very long time.

"Um, does anyone know what our employer looks like?"

"I suppose we will find out soon enough, eheh. How are you De'kra? It has been a while."

Wind whips at Lawrence as he walks towards his fellow heroes.

"Off the sea and right at me," he grumbles. "Why the Hel are we at the harbor?" He raises his hand in greeting at Hybros and the little echo. "Two shorties, one handsome gentleman, and a little girl. We'll be a interesting party, at least. Where's the little lady hiding?"

IC: De'kra looked down as his voice softened, "It has not been good. I-I am glad to be on this quest with you. I don't believe we have ever truly quested together, I am glad we have this chance. Please, if I become troublesome or annoying, please tell me so I may stop. I do not want to ruin this."

He flared up Kapura, letting the sword give him some warmth. The sword melted away some of the snow at his feet, though it did little more to the scene. As he clutched the blade trickles of mist flowed off of him, wisps of darkness.

"Two shorties, one handsome gentleman, and a little girl. We'll be a interesting party, at least. Where's the little lady hiding?"

Ellaria pokes Boomingham in the rib as she approaches behind him.

"Lord Lawrence T. Boomingham, I hope you aren't referring to me!" she says jokingly. "Another quest together, huh? We seem to be bound by destiny, wouldn't you say? Maybe Sylvania has some greater plan in store for us."

She nods to the two vertically challenged companions as well. "Is this everyone? Weren't we supposed to meet Miss Telsa here?"

As the party sifts about in the cold, the large wooden doors creak open, a skinny, bespectacled woman stepping out of them, looking about. Her eyes make contact with the party, almost piercing through them as she motions them over, her glasses beginning to fog up.

11213515116_203e3c46ae_o.jpg

11213514676_06120fd5ac_o.jpg

"You must be the Heroicans I hired? My calculations are rarely ever wrong. If so, your punctuality is most admirable."

How will the party respond?

IC: De'kra looked down as his voice softened, "It has not been good. I-I am glad to be on this quest with you. I don't believe we have ever truly quested together, I am glad we have this chance. Please, if I become troublesome or annoying, please tell me so I may stop. I do not want to ruin this."

"Erm.., I do not know what you are speaking about... but I will be sure to do so."

Hybros touched his hat at Ellaria briefly, then turned to their employer. It seemed that their employer wasn't who she claimed to be. "Dr. Gioconda, how nice to see you again, eheh. It has been quite a while. I do hope you have forgiven me for taking you hostage all those years ago, hehehe."

"Dr. Gioconda, how nice to see you again, eheh. It has been quite a while. I do hope you have forgiven me for taking you hostage all those years ago, hehehe."

Ellaria looks at Hybros in confusion.

"I thought it was one Dr. Telsa we were supposed to meet..." She then turned to the woman with glasses. "Heroes of Heroica, reporting for duty. I am Ellaria Arbour, a druid by the grace of Sylvania. I have worked for the Ji Pei before, and it is a pleasure to serve them again."

IC: De'kra looked at Hybros a little, before turning to the newcomer, "Greetings," he said softly, "It is welcomed to quest for the Je Pei again."

Hybros touched his hat at Ellaria briefly, then turned to their employer. It seemed that their employer wasn't who she claimed to be. "Dr. Gioconda, how nice to see you again, eheh. It has been quite a while. I do hope you have forgiven me for taking you hostage all those years ago, hehehe."

The woman almost cracks a smile, resisting not to chuckle before she stops herself. She fixes her glasses, and speaks to the imp.

"No. I'm not Gioconda. Of that, I am one hundred percent certain. My name is Nicole Telsa. And yes, I did remember hearing about that little incident, but even then, you have outstanding respect from many members of the Ji Pei house and the Tritech Company." Her voice was monotonous most of the time, with a hint of youth and interest. She didn't seem any older than twenty five.

Ellaria looks at Hybros in confusion.

"I thought it was one Dr. Telsa we were supposed to meet..." She then turned to the woman with glasses. "Heroes of Heroica, reporting for duty. I am Ellaria Arbour, a druid by the grace of Sylvania. I have worked for the Ji Pei before, and it is a pleasure to serve them again."

"Miss Arbour, I assume? Yes, I did some background research on each of you before I hired you. You assisted Mr. Szalinski with his shrinking issue. It's good to hear your enthusiasm. I just hope your true to your word." She looks the druid over casually, her eyes almost piercing through her. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Considering you're going to act as couriers, I have no say in what happens once the vibrataphone leaves this workshop."

IC: De'kra looked at Hybros a little, before turning to the newcomer, "Greetings," he said softly, "It is welcomed to quest for the Je Pei again."

Nicole scans De'kra thoroughly.

"Well, aren't you a curious specimen? You secured most of Mr. Chavlo's missing shipment, correct? Anyways, let's get out of the cold and into the workshop for a moment. The mess grows by one hundred an one percent everyday, so mind the mess."

She leads the party into the small workshop. Various parts and contraptions lay about, with gears and tools litter the floor. Containers: filled with various gems line one wall, while a curious contraption seems to be heating the room in the corner. Turning on her heel, Nicole faces the party.

11251350496_758ed9775a_o.jpg

"I'm certain you know mostly why you're here, but for the sake of convenience, I'll go over it again. The Tritech Company has finally managed to produce and perfect one of Mr. Legonardo's designs: the Vibratphone, a device that can replicate and reproduce sound. Now, the device in question was given to me to finalize and ensure nothing was faulty, and after a thorough look over, the device is one hundred percent ready for the next phase, which is reproduction and marketing. The device will be sold to the market next month, during the Black Over sales. The reason you're here is because we fear the item's been leaked. We don't know how, or by whom, but we can't take any risks. You're to take the Vibrataphone to Tritech Headquarters outside the city wall, and delivery it to Dr. Don, who's waiting for you there. If by some means the Vibrataphone is broken or stolen, do not worry about showing up to the Tritech headquarters: we'll get the message.

Now then, is there any questions?"

Now then, is there any questions?"

"Sounds like an exciting machine you've got there, this Vibrator or what was it called again. Can you be any more specific about how it functions? I've heard of minstrels enhancing their singing voice with ethereal magic, is it something similar to that? Oh, and how large is the contraption? The trip isn't long, but then again, none of us have much in the muscle department." She looks over her shoulder to glance at Boomingham. "Sorry, Lawrence."

The woman almost cracks a smile, resisting not to chuckle before she stops herself. She fixes her glasses, and speaks to the imp.

"No. I'm not Gioconda. Of that, I am one hundred percent certain. My name is Nicole Telsa. And yes, I did remember hearing about that little incident, but even then, you have outstanding respect from many members of the Ji Pei house and the Tritech Company." Her voice was monotonous most of the time, with a hint of youth and interest. She didn't seem any older than twenty five.

"Oh, I see, my mistake, eheh..."

"I have no questions. The mission is simple enough; I have recently delivered a painting... erm, device, much in the same manner."

IC: De'kra nodded as he looked over the devices in the room. His eyes probed everything, trying to guess their intents. His hands strayed as well, though he withheld his touch. It had been a while since he had seen technology anything like this. Finally he said, "It is good to hear new technologies are being made, things more than just ether-users can access."

OOC: Zepher, if you're busy, a heads up would be nice. I really, really don't want to kick you off the quest. :classic:

"Sounds like an exciting machine you've got there, this Vibrator or what was it called again. Can you be any more specific about how it functions? I've heard of minstrels enhancing their singing voice with ethereal magic, is it something similar to that? Oh, and how large is the contraption? The trip isn't long, but then again, none of us have much in the muscle department." She looks over her shoulder to glance at Boomingham. "Sorry, Lawrence."

"Vibrataphone, Arbour. As for how the device functions, the roll is placed in the device. Each roll has grooves and scratches in it, that are recorded vibrations. A needle attached to the output moves across the device, and picks up the vibrations caused by the recorded sound, and outputs it through the cone. Quick physics lesson: sound is created by vibrations. Voila, you've produced sound. There's more to it, but the meat of it is eighty six percent technical jargon. As for reproducing the properties of a minstrel, I'd say one could, but you'd need both a minstrel to perform the song and a vibrataphone to record it.

As for how big the device is, it's fairly large. One would have to hold it with two hands."

IC: De'kra nodded as he looked over the devices in the room. His eyes probed everything, trying to guess their intents. His hands strayed as well, though he withheld his touch. It had been a while since he had seen technology anything like this. Finally he said, "It is good to hear new technologies are being made, things more than just ether-users can access."

"That would be decreasing our market if we simply sold ether products. Funny, seeing as how you're an ether user."

Does the party have anymore questions?

IC: De'kra sighed, "Oh...I almost forgot. I didn't have much choice in the matter either way."

OOC: Zepher did say he'd be busy until Sunday...

Hybros stood silently, tapping the tip of Zoot's Reaper on the ground. It was all sounding too familiar... "I suppose someone will have to carry the device, yes? Heheh..." He looked at Ellaria.

The trip isn't long, but then again, none of us have much in the muscle department." She looks over her shoulder to glance at Boomingham. "Sorry, Lawrence."

"What are you talking about, Ellaria?! I'm still a strapping young man," Boomingham puffs himself up and prepares himself to carry the device, and then turns to the Doctor. "No questions. I'm ready to get a move on."

OoC: Yes, I'm sorry I'll remain to be very busy for the next 24ish hours, but then I'll be pretty much 100% free.

"I suppose someone will have to carry the device, yes? Heheh..." He looked at Ellaria.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the feeble woman here, ready to swoon at your feet at any time. But luckily we have Lawrence here to do the heavy lifting. We are ready to depart, Dr. Telsa, as soon as you tell us which one of us is the party leader."

"What are you talking about, Ellaria?! I'm still a strapping young man," Boomingham puffs himself up and prepares himself to carry the device, and then turns to the Doctor. "No questions. I'm ready to get a move on."

OoC: Yes, I'm sorry I'll remain to be very busy for the next 24ish hours, but then I'll be pretty much 100% free.

Alright, I thought I read that somewhere, I just wanted to make sure, thanks for the heads up! :wink:

"Very well then, here's the Vibrataphone, Lawrence."

Nicole moves over some of the various the scraps and projects littering the floor, as she picks up a device sitting on a bench. Swiftly moving over the clutter, she returns, handing it to Lawrence.

11251350916_583ffb2bcb_o.jpg

"This is what you'll be taking to the Tritech Company Headquarters just beyond the city limits. Don't drop it, or you'll break it. I'd imagine getting knocked out would cause the person holding it to drop it. I'd rather see it in multiple parts then in some other groups hands, but still, you won't be receiving your pay if that happens as well."

11251349826_b6bf466d79_o.jpg

Vibrataphone and Blueprints (WP: 3, causes the slowed effect. Useable by all classes)

"Now then, I also need you, Lawrence to take these."

She hands the already encumbered paladin a set of wax coated rolls.

"These are the first songs that will be reproduced and sold to the masses. There's a few well known singers in there."

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the feeble woman here, ready to swoon at your feet at any time. But luckily we have Lawrence here to do the heavy lifting. We are ready to depart, Dr. Telsa, as soon as you tell us which one of us is the party leader."

Nicole shrugs.

"Doesn't matter to me, so long as the job gets done. I'll let you decide amongst yourselves. Now then, here's the route you'll be taking. Lawrence, you can take the map. I have things to finish up here. If you'll excuse me, I'd appreciate if you'd see yourselves to the door. I've got more work to do."

Telsa goes back to work, looking about for something in the mess that was her workshop. The party makes their way back outside: back out to the cold. It seemed everyone had moved along that was lingering outside. What lay in wait for the party this snowy night? Only out the door, the party came to their first big decision, electing a leader.

11213493305_1eae20abd0_o.jpg

BoominghamMock2.jpg Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)

Level 29.33 Paladin *Immune to Darkness-, Fire-elemental; Immune to Fragile, Sleep, Weakened, and Blindness* *Slowed*

Power: 48 (Level 29 + WP: 14 + Power Bonus: 5)

Power Bonus: 5

Defense: 12 (SP: 7 + SP: 5)

Health: 52/52 (Base HP: 10 + Level bonus: 28 + Class bonus: 11 + Permanent bonus: 3)

Ether: 28/28 (Base Ether: 0 + Level/Class bonus: 28)

Gold: 36

Equipment: Vibrataphone and Blueprints (WP: 3, causes slowed effect. Useable by all classes. Quest Item), Heavy Armor (SP: 5; Immune to Fragile), Tome of Affluence (+10 Gold if equipped for the entirety of a battle; Immune to Sleep, Weakened, and Blindness; Immune to Darkness-, Fire-elemental; accessory), *Pseudo's Blessing's Blessing (+4 Power; not an artifact)*

Inventory: Frozen Saber (WP: 9; Light-, Ice-elemental; inflicts Stunned; great sword), Lullaby Wand (WP:6, Inflicts Sleeping Effect), Scupperer (WP: 14; Darkness-, Fire-elemental; inflicts Bleeding and Badly Poisoned; great sword) Round Metal Shield (SP: 7) Hood of Belthazar Bluehood (Power +4; Ether -6; headwear), Mopag Helm (SP: 3; headwear), Counterstrike Gloves

Garnet, Sapphire, Amethyst

Scroll of Recklessness (Encouraged and Fragile; costs 5 Ether; 50/50 chance), Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Fragility (x2), Scroll of Sealing,

Meads (5), Mulled Wine, Fire Brandy (Encouraged, Immune to Ice), Emerald Lamp of Summoning, Hamantasch (Lucky, Blessed), Admantite Shard (1/4 of a piece of Adamantite), Tonic, Milk

Bedroll

46 Years Old, Human

*Chicken Leg (+2, Quest 28), Drumstick (+1, Quest 70)

**Pseudo's Blessing (+4, Quest 40), Big Apple (+1, Quest 70)

7173335030_b2b9e10fb7_z.jpg9482851885_e209b65231_t.jpg9764185274_5d42291977_t.jpgHybros

52-year-old male imp Assassin *Hastened* *Immune to Cursed, Asleep, Blinded, Confused, Fragile, Weakened* *Immune to all elements*

Level: 29

Power Bonus: 1 *

Defense: 0

Health: 44/44 (7+29+5+3*)

Gold: 408

Equipment: Sword of Ancestral Hatred (WP: 41, gains 1/3 WP every kill made with it, light-, darkness-, fire-, ice-, and wind-elemental; longsword), Golden Armor (user is permanently hastened and cursed, fire-, water-, earth-, wind-, wood-, ice-, lightning-, darkness-, light-elemental, grants immunity to Sleep, Blindness, Confusion, Frailty, and Weakening; bodywear), Cloak of the Red Assassin (Chance of Assassination is 1/3, suitable for Assassins; backwear), TheBlack Hat (Suitable for anyone, grants Intimidation, immune to darkness and cursed, headwear)

Inventory: Zoot's Reaper (WP:15, earth-elemental; scythe), Clock Cog (WP: 14, retrievable), Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all, retrievable), Justice (WP:8, blinded-effect, dagger), Twin Kunai (WP:6, dual strike, dagger), Spinning Bolas (WP: 5, deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved; retrievable), Wrench (WP:3, decreases the target’s level by 1, retrievable), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP:1, suitable to Rogues; backwear), Sterile Gloves (grants immunity to poisoned- and badly poisoned-effects, handwear), Sticky Gloves (gains 50% more gold, suitable for Rogues, handwear), 14 Potions, 16 Grand Potions, 20 Health Cores, Tiger Balm, 15 Remedies, 2 Neutralizers, 3 Elixirs, 4 Phoenix Essences, 2 Deadly Venoms, 3 Smoke Bombs, 3 Holy Bombs, 7 Nostrums, 3 Meads, 3 Mulled Wines, Minimizing Dust, Bedroll, Shovel, Skeleton Decoy, Bone, 4 Mythril Shards, Copy of The Eubric Herald (Gives the target thetranscended- and inspired- effects for the duration of one battle), 3 Pumpkin Bombs (causes stunned-, poisoned-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used)

* +1 permanent Max Health from Zoot's Cookie, Quest #7. +2 from Chicken Drumsticks, Quest #50, +1 permanent Power from Growshroom Cap, Quest #72

ava-ellaria3.jpgEllaria Arbour (Sandy)

22 years old female human Druid

Level 25 1/3 *Invisible for 3 more rounds* *Immune to Sealing*

Power: 40 (25+12+3)

Defense: 3

Health: 41/41 (9+24+7+1)

Ether: 37/37 (5+24+5+1+2)

Gold: 68

Equipment: Ignis Fatuus (WP:12, fire- and lighting-elemental staff), Black Bandana (Power +3, pirate lingo; headwear), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Max Ether +5, protects from sealing; bodywear), Spirit Robe (Renders wearer invisible to the enemy for the first three rounds of battle so they do not take free hits; backwear)

Inventory: Sylvania's Crossbow (WP:8, wood-elemental crossbow), Wizard's Staff (WP:1, fire-, wind-, water- and earth-elemental staff), Tricorne (SP: 3, headwear), Sterile Gloves (immunity to poisoned and badly poisoned, handwear), Scroll of Inspiration (Inspired for rest of battle, 10 ether, 50/50 chance), Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, 3 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, 4 Health Cores, 6 Tonics, 6 Grand Tonics, Ether Core, Elixir, 2 Remedies, Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, 2 Phoenix Essences, 2 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrum, Soma, Deadly Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Flash Bomb, 3 Fire Bombs, Ice Bomb, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, 3 Pumpkin Bombs (Causes stunned-, poisoned-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used.), Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass

De%27kra_dreary.png De'kra

12 year old "male" Sorceror "echo"

Level: 21

Power: 29

Ether: 21/21

Defense: 4 (protected from enamored effect) (protected from confused effect)

Health: 31/31

Gold: 28

Equipment: Kapura(WP:10, Fire), Diamond(Light), Cloak of the Blue Assassin(SP:1), Heart Locket(Protects from enamored effect and confused effect), Reflective Gaunlets(SP:3)

Inventory: Chiara(WP:7, Electricity), Shadeaux Dagger(WP:5), Fauxthril Hand Cannon (WP:7), Bow (WP:5), Kanohi Mask (Artifact) - Allows spells to have the effects of the weapon they are cast through; suitable to De'kra only; accessory, Ruby Lamp of Summoning (summons a Ruby Jinn for the duration of one battle), Scroll of Sealing(loaned by Arthur), Cloak of the Elven Spy, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Magic Compass, Potions (10), Grand Potions (3), Remedy (3), Phoenic Essence (3), Smoke Bombs (2), Deadly Venom (2), Noxious Venom (1), Tonic (3), Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle)

OOC: Now that you know the Vibrataphone's stats, feel free to give it to another party member. Sandy, can I get a clarification as to why you're invisible?

Edited by Kintobor

IC: As they departed De'kra clicked, "If we need to decide who should be leader, I would suggest we go with those who have experience. Someone who has not only led hopefully multiple times, but has worked on similar quests. That make sense?"

OOC: Now that you know the Vibrataphone's stats, feel free to give it to another party member. Sandy, can I get a clarification as to why you're invisible?

OoC: See the Spirit Robe I have equipped. :wink:

"Hmm, I think the first obstacle we have to face is getting down these slippery stairs." Ellaria whacks the icy staircase with her fiery staff to melt the ice away.

"I don't think Lawrence is the smartest choice for the carrier, after all. He's clearly our most potent damage dealer. I suggest either me or Dek'ra take the Vibrator instead. As for the matter of the party leader, I have never been one, despite being on multiple quests. I don't know how I would fare as one..."

IC: De'kra nodded, "If the group wants I could carry it. I have never been leader either, and I doubt now would be the best time to test my mettle."

"Ellaria, as the healer, you should take the device. And I vote for Lawrence to take the spot of Party Leader - I trust he is well-experienced...."

"I'll lead us gladly, unless you'd like a chance at it, Miss Ellaria." Lawrence shifts his weight holding the machine. "It isn't too heavy, I think the echo could lift it. I don't want to make it Ellaria's job."