helos

MOC: Railjet OBB

Hi everyone,

following some photos of my interpretation of the well known Austrian "Railjet"

It is built in 7stud width as usual for my mocs, 48 stud lenght for coaches.

Railjet0884zp.JPG?m=1384118413

8090_704_1116_204_93254_pk_10_11_2008_750.jpg

Railjet0891zp.JPG?m=1384118390

Railjet3024WLKFzp.JPG?m=1384118408

The Railjet at Wien Lego Kids Fest

Railjet0889zp.JPG?m=1384118413

Railjet0998.JPG?m=1384120713

That looks so great, I haven't seen a more realistic one yet. Especially as I have been in one of those quite often :sweet: .

Is there any reason you make models of Austrian trains :blush: ?

This is one of the most beatifull trains i ever see!! Amazing!!!

can you tell me how did you make the white decals?

Edited by Sérgio

omg, i usually being a phantom in this train forum, but this is too beautiful and cant help to post my comment.

This MOC is too beautiful, cant even tell it was built by lego!!

This is an outstanding Moc my dear friend!

I cannot wait to see it live, I will disassembly it to study your snot techniques...

Wow, what a train! The details are so well done, in the right setting you could be fooled into thinking it was the real thing!!! Amazing work :wub:

Happy building :laugh:

Hello,

nice to see your Railjet again, fortunately I had the chance to see it in details on Kidsfest. As I told you there, nice work, a little sad for me, that the train in 7W and not 8W. :)

What do you think about the czech railjets the CD bought a month ago?

Wow, wonderful train! Very close to the original train!

Too close to the original train! :laugh:

Hi Helos,

this train is too much for me; I can't handle such a beauty ...I'm a little bit jalous of your skill! :devil::tongue:

I thought I had seen the best electric train with the CP2300 published by Sérgio few days ago but this is incredible! :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

I would like to have it in my hands to be able to understand your construction techniques :grin_wub: ... you are now a reference for those who want to build electric trains! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi Helos,

this train is too much for me; I can't handle such a beauty ...I'm a little bit jalous of your skill! :devil::tongue:

I thought I had seen the best electric train with the CP2300 published by Sérgio few days ago but this is incredible! :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

I would like to have it in my hands to be able to understand your construction techniques :grin_wub: ... you are now a reference for those who want to build electric trains! :thumbup: :thumbup:

now you make me want to build someting together with Helos, i Think we will make a good train team :P

Hey guys,

when tonight I've seen so many replies at first I was speechless!!! *oh2*

I couldn't imagine a result like this! I'm not used to!

Now, how can I thank you all for such passion, for having given me such gratification?

Please accept this simply and formal way: thank you all very much!!!

That looks so great, I haven't seen a more realistic one yet. Especially as I have been in one of those quite often :sweet: .

Is there any reason you make models of Austrian trains :blush: ?

I like to make models who are inspiring to me, I like to make beautiful trains. Austria have nice trains. Moreover it is a lovely Country, close to mine. I go willigly there when I can.

This is one of the most beatifull trains i ever see!! Amazing!!!

can you tell me how did you make the whitet decals?

I drew myself the logos by Adobe Illustrator. The program is quite simple to use for this basic works and you'll easily find training course step by step in the web. Once the logos are obtained I send the file to a professional printing-house. They print the logos on an adhesive shhet then engrave the surface (cut) with a plotter. Then you have to practise a little to attach the adhesive on the models.

Piece of art. Is it very heavy? It seems that only two motors were used?

It's a bit heavier than a 6wide model. Two motor are enough for moving the convoy for two reasons: I use rigid coupling instead of magnets (technic plates and pins) and the boogies are very sliding as I haven't used the regular Lego holder. The wheels are those of first type wth the axle inserted in technic bricks and pins. At Wien LKF it run three days without a problem but unfortunately I had to limit the speed due to a short track.

Hello,

nice to see your Railjet again, fortunately I had the chance to see it in details on Kidsfest. As I told you there, nice work, a little sad for me, that the train in 7W and not 8W. :)

What do you think about the czech railjets the CD bought a month ago?

Nice to hear from you!

It looks very intriguing. I really think so!

railjet450x210.gif

I wonder what color would be proper?

Are you sure of do not switc to 7w? :wink:

I would like to have it in my hands to be able to understand your construction techniques :grin_wub: ... ..

As I've already told you , in this comunity everyone has its own peculiarity. You always find someone who amaze you!

Your hands are very brick-friendly. It's only a matter of choice: now I want build this! That one will come out from ABS!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

now you make me want to build someting together with Helos, i Think we will make a good train team :P

Who knows! I would be honored. I generally go on well with everyone

I have few chances per year to partecipate at events but when I can....

Beautiful work there Helos, just like all your previous models the attention to detail that you have poured into it you have crafted a truly superb model.