Sign in to follow this  
SlimShady

Jailer's Room

Gerald is jailer from Mitgardia. He's working in Grondjaag jail for about 10 years and he likes his job very much. He has a nice little room and enough food and drink. And maybe all this drink (vine) is a reason for all escapes that happen there ...

2013-11-01_10.49.01.jpg

2013-11-01_10.49.32.jpg

Edited by SlimShady

Great start, Slim'! Structure of wall is very nice and all details (like closet) are also very good.

Welcome to GoH! Have I missed any previous posts from you or is this a GoH sigfig you are presenting...?

Nice little build, I like that you've built a small base underneath the plate :classic:

A word of advice regarding photography: Avoid using direct flash (if you have one you can bounce of for example the ceiling it's ok), as you can see in these pictures it gives you both sharp shadows and reflections from the bricks. I would say go for natural light, preferrably outdoors in the shadow.

Edited by Gideon

Nice little build! I like the mix of LBG and DBG bricks in the wall! I agree with Gideon, even no flash works, just make sure you have good lighting.

nice way to start with goh and good to see mitgardia is getting even more mocing power!

The cabinet with the key on top is my favorite part :thumbup: the different furniture in the scene adds a lot :classic: