Wedge09

Eddy the farmer's field

Here we are, this is my last MOC I builded a few days ago; I want to try something rural this time and I think it came quite well. Now, let's talk the story: :wink:

Eddy the farmer has different fields and, after a life working as a farmer, he needs an hand: Adam Aiken. He is new to Avalonia but he likes the environment and having nothing to do, he decides to answer to Eddy's request for additional hands in his fields. They encounter each other and Eddy made Adam to do a small tour of his estate; at first sight, Adam is quite happy having something to do but when he sees that the estate isn't so small, he isn't so happy but he is in and he will do his best.

10427222213_8057ceb06f_c.jpg

10427132926_1a0937e89a_c.jpg

I hope you like it, C&C are always welcome and enjoy :classic:

Cool MOC. Reminds me of a Mediterranean setting.

I agree (both that it is a cool build and about the setting)! :classic:

It looks more like what I would expect a Kaliphlin farm to look like, but I guess there are arid parts of Avalonia as well, particularly in late summer in the southern parts?

Nice field wedge! I like the plants and the building too. What kind of plants are those? Small pumpkins? Great work! And I hope Adam will do the job right! :laugh::thumbup:

Wonderful job with this, I like the simplicity of it all! The ruined wall is a lovely addition as well! Well done mate!

Cool MOC. Reminds me of a Mediterranean setting.

The field set up is really nice

Thanks Lord Vladivus & RonaldusMaxus. About the setting, yes I was thinking about Italy and about our farms when I build it :classic:

I agree (both that it is a cool build and about the setting)! :classic:

It looks more like what I would expect a Kaliphlin farm to look like, but I guess there are arid parts of Avalonia as well, particularly in late summer in the southern parts?

For really, I didin't think about a setup, I just build it and I add some story, but I'm glad you like my work :grin:

Neat field and bush design :thumbup: The crates and barrels full of tools and produce add a nice touch :classic:

Thanks a lot Soccerkid, I'm really happy you like it :wink:

Nice field wedge! I like the plants and the building too. What kind of plants are those? Small pumpkins? Great work! And I hope Adam will do the job right! :laugh::thumbup:

Thanks monsinjor :classic: What kind of plants are those, you ask? don't kow, really, I just build it :grin:

Wonderful job with this, I like the simplicity of it all! The ruined wall is a lovely addition as well! Well done mate!

Thanks a lot mpoh98, glad you like it so much :wink:

Nice little vege plot and i like the low ruined wall as well - simple but effective. :thumbup: I do agree with Thomas about the windows though, some shutters or curtains would help a lot.

+1 for the crop farming credit.

I like the pillared porch and the detailed garden. The windows could use some shutters, though; the house looks deserted with the empty windows.

Thanks Thomas, about the window, yes, I have to think about, when I builded it I have no idea :grin:

UoP DoH +1

UoP DoH crop farming +1

+1

Nice little vege plot and i like the low ruined wall as well - simple but effective. :thumbup: I do agree with Thomas about the windows though, some shutters or curtains would help a lot.

+1 for the crop farming credit.

Thanks all for letting me graduate :sweet: