Sign in to follow this  
Purr

AoM: Archery Phase I

Two young Mitgardians practicing there archery skills in there spare time in the south of Mitgardia.

xvdx.jpg

nyjl.jpg

looking rather nice already. I'd add some more variation on the ground though, smaller plates, more vegetation maybe the one or dark tan plate or so ...

I like the target hung from the tree :thumbup: Nice pose on the guy sitting on the ground. As kabel said a little more variation on the ground with plates and plants would look good. Also you could add a red 1x2 plate to the back of the target so the center hole in the target is red :classic:

Looks great! Like the figs and three, but indeed there could be more plants or some snow. But, great work!

I have updated my build. It is still not perfect, but it is in the right direction?

1jvi.jpg

That does look better, Purr :thumbup: The path to the target looks better and I like that you filled in the center of it. Keep paying attention to suggestions and you'll be a great MOCer in no time :classic:

Ooh, much better!I agree with soccerkid6, just follow the suggestions, and you should do great! One minor nitpick is pictures, they are a little blurry.

Nice vignette (the last picture), I like the target and the tree!

As mpoh98 pointed out, the photography needs some more attention in the future to take your MOC presenting to the next level.

Thanks for the comments and in a short time I learned already so much about mocing. The Photograhpy is a point that I definitely want to improve next time

A nice little moc for sure! Great to see that you pay attention to the tips given to you!