Sign in to follow this  
janatale

AoM: Archery Phase 1

In his pursuit to become a better hunter and warrior, Rasmus gets help in the art of archery from his Avalonian friend:

10100918933_d995a7f4b7_z.jpg

10100828504_e4de673e85_z.jpg

10100900856_bbdd52f47f_z.jpg

I'm very happy with the way my straw target came out, as I spent over an hour trying lots of different techniques.

C&C Welcome :classic:

very nice moc, really like the hands as target, very interesting idea!

Lovely job, great idea on the straw target! :D I also love the landscape, and dead tree. Well done overall!

Excellent build, that target design was clever!

A small comment: it lowers the impression a bit for me when the edges of the table and the floor is visible. Maybe a quick edit to white in those areas would be worth the work also for a small build like this? :classic:

The fact that you can stick the "arrows" in the target makes that technique very appealing. Thanks for sharing!

That target design is superb! As mrcp6d said, being able to stick 'arrows' in it is a huge plus :thumbup:

The landscape is also excellent, looks very Mitgardian :thumbup: Glad to have you in the Northern guild!

Thanks! I'm glad everyone likes the target.

Excellent build, that target design was clever!

A small comment: it lowers the impression a bit for me when the edges of the table and the floor is visible. Maybe a quick edit to white in those areas would be worth the work also for a small build like this? :classic:

Probably a good idea, I have always struggled with taking photos of my Lego. I live in a small apartment so I am limited in space and lighting, and unfortunately my primary building table is round. Which makes getting good shots against a wall very difficult.

Probably a good idea, I have always struggled with taking photos of my Lego. I live in a small apartment so I am limited in space and lighting, and unfortunately my primary building table is round. Which makes getting good shots against a wall very difficult.

I just bought a cheap white roller curtain from Ikea and made a pair of removeable legs, it worked very well the only time I've tried it so far, except that white background generally tends to add glare on the pieces. I will pick up a grey or black one as well next time I pass the blue and yellow store :classic: