Sign in to follow this  
Bkrosell

AoM, Barracks phase 2

Not to be rude but shouldn't this be phase 1, really. Because there is no structure at all yet, so this is just like your phase 1. Apart from that it looks cool, good minifig posing and a chilly Mitgardian look :)

Yes a building is definitely missing for the men plus training facilities like a joust ring or even a target area for archers.

I see what you mean Sigolf and Kermit, but phase two doesnt need to have any buildings, Im going by the examples given and it just said training ground, also, I'm saving the best part for last :classic: and thanks for the insight.

Dont get me wrong on this one, but judging by your comments on these two creations you you just built you're seeing for the minimum of the category. I advise trying to try to go a bit beyond the categories guidelines, push yourself a little further than what you think its good enough. It'll bring the moc up a lot, and trying things its the best way to improve as a builder!

Keep it up

Nice! The landscaping is pretty good, but I think it would be better without the lime.

Neat landscaping and the figs posing is excellent :thumbup:

The landscapes always fun to build, thanks.

Dont get me wrong on this one, but judging by your comments on these two creations you you just built you're seeing for the minimum of the category. I advise trying to try to go a bit beyond the categories guidelines, push yourself a little further than what you think its good enough. It'll bring the moc up a lot, and trying things its the best way to improve as a builder!

Keep it up

I wouldn't say I built at the minimum but it probably isn't as detailed as it could have been.To be honest though I didn't want to put any real barracks in this build because I felt it might look a little to similar to my phase three build when it was finished.

Nice! The landscaping is pretty good, but I think it would be better without the lime.

Yah I tried using minimum lime green but I still wanted a little so the grass might have more detail, I'm not sure if worked the way I wanted, thanks for your opinion Infernum,