Legonardo

Skull Tower

A tower built long ago by Avalonian outlaws, on a scull shaped rock by the swamp lands. Derlin with his new goblin power has over run it, decorating the rock with the heads of the 7 tenants.

not very happy with the base, but meh, i dont want to do it again.

For nocturnus!

enjoy!

10035527785_b200bd7dbe_z.jpg

10035520465_30092d6e83_c.jpg

This MOC hosts my nocturnus tribe the Shraliek

Didnt you post this already as shraliek in another post?

Edited by kermit

That post was focused on the tribe itself, and kinda the rocks, but this is more for the actual moc, hopefully that makes sense

It would make it easier if you combind the two posts since they both display the same photos so that it isnt too confusing on having different comments on posts featuring the same picture. Just a thought.

Ok. I think now that ive posted this ill remove the tower pic from the tribe thread

Wow, this is by far my favorite build from you. I really like how you combined bley and dark bley for the rocks and the path to the tower is superb :thumbup: The tower itself looks amazing, you incorporated the tudor sections well and the texture of the walls is excellent.

Keep it up LD!

Simply outstanding build! I knew there was more to that rock in the tribe presentation :wink:

My favourite part in this build is the stone walls, which may be the best I've seen. The tudor parts are also wonderful, I really like your "corrupted Avalonian" style here!

Yet another great build from LD! The rock work is astounding and the walls really emulate medieval structure. The skulls are a nice touch as well. :thumbup:

Fantastic job once again Legonardo! Why you are unhappy with the base, I have no idea...that is just beautiful! The slight slant of the stonework is fantastic, and blending the tan and wood is fantastic! Well done sir!

Instant favorite :wub: The tower looks evil yet...comfortable and homey. Maybe that's just the Noctornian side of me talking, :laugh:

Love the skull decorations, does Derlin add more skulls on the rocks with each victim he takes? :look:

It's got Avalonia written all over it, you would have done well in the Dark Isle...

Very cool LD, I really do enjoy your rock work, lots of nice angles and texture!

Very nice LD! Love the tower! Nice height and shaping on the base! Cool to include your tribe! Nice usage of olive and sand green too! One suggestion though; put a tile or cheese slope on the end of the brown SNOTed slopes used as a path. :wink::thumbup:

Indeed eye candy! Excellent rockwork and I really like the brown path(staircase) and the height is really neat as well!

Poor bastards!

I always like this kind of wall technique, imitating how worn it is.

its 11 studs short of being a SHIP :tongue:

Not as swooshable though I guess...? :wink:

Awesome tower :thumbup: :thumbup: I love the interaction between the wooden parts and the stone parts :wink: