Hersbrucker

[MOC] Moonbase - M:Tron Crystal Factory

I like your moc especially the rocks/mountain that you created. The buildings looks very futuristic and i like that dome on the ground.

That is a fantastic MOC, Hersbrucker. I wasn't much into M-Tron in the 80s. But with cool bases like this one - I would have been. This Hangar in the rocks is cool and I love the design of the base.

Impressive builds Hersbrucker! You captured the feel of the M-Tron sets well, but made them a whole lot cooler :thumbup:

The command base's tunnel through the cliff is really neat :wub:

Amazing. The rockscape is great, but pales in comparison with the level of detail in the buildings. The tower seems interesting, but what function it serves eludes me.

Edited by DraikNova

This is really sweet. I like how the base looks as if it's embedded deep into the rock, not just built on top of it. It might look nice to add more trans-neon green accent bits though. The original M:Tron sets were full of lights all over the place.

Thank you, the Tower will be the center for connect each other module.

So, all corridors can be placed where they needed.

te9r.jpg

hk3w.jpg

Edited by Hersbrucker

Wow. Totally awesome! I am not sure which part impresses me the most - there's so many to choose. I know, myself, that I'm about 7 years overdue in completing an MTron Moonbase module myself...this inspires me to dig it out and dust it off and get it going again.

I really like the stacked tower/hub portion. That alone makes it for me. I also enjoy the base built within the rocks.

Great build!

That is incredible and huge! I know it's been said a few times now, but really nice job with the rocks. How long did it take you to build this?