Garmadon

Putting Fire Into Mitgardia!

So, you want to know why you should vote for Mich Maxersine? Well, you've come to the right place!

Mich Maxersine will keep Mitgardia's streets free of snow and ice with his all new wonder-working hot-air-blower! Melts the snow in record time! Definitely one of those 'Wonders of Historica'!

Mitgardian%20Snow%20Blower%20%283%29.jpg

Mitgardian%20Snow%20Blower%20%282%29.jpg

We all know that soldiers dreaded the recruiting office way back when. A glance before Mich came and warmed every thing up shows us. Look at it! Just dreadful!

Mitgardian%20Recruiting%20House%20Before%20Mich%20Heated%20things%20up%20%281%29.jpg

No wonder the scribes were so grouchy!

Mitgardian%20Recruiting%20House%20Before%20Mich%20Heated%20things%20up%20%285%29.jpg

And the poor recruits!

Mitgardian%20Recruiting%20House%20Before%20Mich%20Heated%20things%20up%20%282%29.jpg

But then, Mich installed small beacon fires in strategic locations. They've worked wonders!

Mitgardian%20Recruiting%20House%20After%20Mich%20Heated%20Things%20Up%20%283%29.jpg

Now the officers can actually enjoy their work!

Mitgardian%20Recruiting%20House%20After%20Mich%20Heated%20Things%20Up%20%281%29.jpg

And soldiering is a pleasure!

Mitgardian%20Recruiting%20House%20After%20Mich%20Heated%20Things%20Up%20%284%29.jpg

Mitgardian%20Recruiting%20House%20After%20Mich%20Heated%20Things%20Up%20%287%29.jpg

(Take a look behind the scenes here!)

And don't forget Mitgardia's peasants! Poor souls, they practically froze every winter! That is, until Mich Maxersine and WARM (Warming All Resident Mitgardians) stepped in.

True%20Mitgardian%20Stoves%21%20%281%29.jpg

Mich Maxersine has aided in the construction of dozens of Mitgardian stoves!

True%20Mitgardian%20Stoves%21%20%282%29.jpg

True%20Mitgardian%20Stoves%21%20%284%29.jpg

So what are you waiting for! Vote Mich Maxersine today!

Vote%20Mich%20Maxersine%20Poster.jpg

Mich%20Maxersine%20Puttting%20Fire%20into%20Mitgardia%20Poster.jpg

And here I thought Kaliphlin had the most inventive minds. A hot air blower is a new one.

Where to start...

I like the snowy roof on the first build; it really has that realistic look!

The recruitment office really did look like a piece of crap prior to being fixed up. Good job on the before and after. Along with that I like the view from the window :classic:

The stove design is also really good as well. The mix of gray and dark-gray really give it that stony look. And the use of the pirate cannon is very creative too!

The custom decals also add a nice sense of Mitgardian propaganda.

Lastly, I find it funny that you spoke about getting rid of the snow and ice in the streets :laugh:

You really did a great job with the presentation and if Kaliphlin citizens are allowed to sneak a vote in, you got Masa's!

Personally I think Mitgardia had a little too much fire lately. I wish you guys would vote for someone with a little sense in his head. Personally I would recommend this man, Lars Larssson:

9631972614_cfb0217ae1_c.jpg

I like this annual Mitgardian competition! It really brings out some great mocs and funny histories! This one is one o my personal favourites! Great work Garmadon!

You really did a great job with the presentation and if Kaliphlin citizens are allowed to sneak a vote in, you got Masa's!

*oh2* But but you said you'd vote for Manaor:

A fitting residence for a Prime Minister.... you got my vote just for that :laugh:

Great builds Garmadon, I really like the trowel you made and the fireplace looks great :thumbup:

Not sure I like the slogan: "Putting Fire in Mitgardia."

*oh2* But but you said you'd vote for Manaor:

That was Mikel Kalores talking. He likes elaborate castles. Masa on the other hand can't stand the cold, so a warm Mitgardia is a dream come true should he ever have to travel to the north.

And here I thought Kaliphlin had the most inventive minds. A hot air blower is a new one.

Where to start...

I like the snowy roof on the first build; it really has that realistic look!

The recruitment office really did look like a piece of crap prior to being fixed up. Good job on the before and after. Along with that I like the view from the window :classic:

The stove design is also really good as well. The mix of gray and dark-gray really give it that stony look. And the use of the pirate cannon is very creative too!

The custom decals also add a nice sense of Mitgardian propaganda.

Lastly, I find it funny that you spoke about getting rid of the snow and ice in the streets :laugh:

Thanks, credit for the house design goes to Burri :classic:

The "view" was actually supposed to be a painting :look: and about snow and ice, we like them, just not in the streets :wink:

Wow, I like the brick technique you used in the stove and the cannon is a smart part use!

Thanks, I believe all Historicans can vote (at least they could last time) and the "true northern stove" BTW, is not a figment of my imagination, it is actually a remake of a Russian stove :classic:

...I wish you guys would vote for someone with a little sense in his head. Personally I would recommend this man, Lars Larssson: pic

All historicans who want high taxes and nothing done vote Larsson :devil:

Want Action? Vote Mich!

I like this annual Mitgardian competition! It really brings out some great mocs and funny histories! This one is one o my personal favourites! Great work Garmadon!

Great builds Garmadon, I really like the trowel you made and the fireplace looks great :thumbup:

Not sure I like the slogan: "Putting Fire in Mitgardia."

Thanks, de Gothia! @SK, Thanks, I think we need a bit more action up here :grin:

That was Mikel Kalores talking. He likes elaborate castles. Masa on the other hand can't stand the cold, so a warm Mitgardia is a dream come true should he ever have to travel to the north.

Lots of Kaliphlinians wanting to visit Mitgardia nowadays :wink:

Edited by Garmadon

Want Action? Vote Mich!

Want the rich to be filling their pockets, vote Mitch!

Want equal chances for alle Mitgardians,

VOTE LARSSON

Nice and fun builds, I especially like all of that great minifig posing :classic:

Good luck in the election!

Want the rich to be filling their pockets, vote Mitch!

Want equal chances for alle Mitgardians,

VOTE LARSSON

Equal chances for what, for Larsson to stare at you :laugh: (check out the builds)?

Mich didn't say anything about the rich, this is about the private sector!

Vote Mich if you want Freedom!

Nice and fun builds, I especially like all of that great minifig posing :classic:

Good luck in the election!

Great presentation. And stunning work on the sunset background!

Thanks, I had seen a painting done like that so I decided to experiment :wink::sweet: