Sign in to follow this  
HammerBro

Vanguard - Phase 2

This is the second phase of Vanguard and it is the last part I have built, the other 2 phases are still in design.

The Bridge spanning Phases 1 and 2. Needs just a bit of touch up. With this part, I claim 'High Chief of Agriculture.'

9478082395_329aa182fe.jpg9480872176_8e96432ab8.jpg

The waterfall, which still needs rock pieces around it

9478080349_915024a2d6.jpg9478079789_9a5ebf2cdd.jpg9480870316_6ef48ab1a8.jpg

An original bridge design. :grin: And a Hobbit Hole with bridge needed to finish out Phase 2.

9478076037_b27736533e.jpg9478076569_b2b07c31ed.jpg

C & C are welcome, as always, and I have more pictures up on my Flickr. Phase 3 is almost done and I'm in the brainstorming part of Phase 4. :sweet:

Those trees look huge and nicely built! Nice layout although I prefer to see Lego in an isolated atmosphere....

Nice layout although I prefer to see Lego in an isolated atmosphere....

Me too! But cool stuff, I like your waterfall and the bridge is neat!

I really like the large bridge design, though I think if you added some arch to the bottom side it would be even better. Great trees and fields too :thumbup:

Thanks guys. :classic: I hear what you're saying with the isolated atmosphere and i'll do that with individual MOCs in the future. This one was just impossible to move. :laugh:

I hear what you're saying with the isolated atmosphere and i'll do that with individual MOCs in the future. This one was just impossible to move. :laugh:

Ha, ha, I hear ya! I always wondered how people moved giant MOCs to take pictures, except if they're modular. Never happened to me though, don't have enough pieces for a mega MOC. :look:

This is impressive! But your whole moc would benifit so much if you took your background away and all the "human" made cliffs...