pif500

Gandalf at Weathertop

Here is my new lotr vig builded in the afternoon to test my new lightbox :classic: (2x5400k spots and a tent)

When Gandalf came to Weathertop on October 3, 3018, he was besieged by the Nine Ringwraiths in the ruins. There was a great battle on the hilltop, and when he escaped Gandalf left a cairn of broken and burned stones in the centre of the ruins

9307657589_7222962659_z.jpg

C&C welcome :wink:

I like the round base and the tilted plates for grass look fantastic :thumbup: Excellent rockwork too :classic:

Nice, cant help but feel a certain familiarity with that scene in Harry potter!

This sounds redundant but great use of the flame pieces; I also like the sloped landscape you made with the grass and rock the minifigure's standing on.

Very nice build, love the base and the different elevation of the terrain. The flame curves look good as well! :classic:

Love the green plates angled for the hill. I was trying to do that with one of my MOCs recently, but gave up since I didn't have that many green plates.

Keep up the great work!

Wow everything in this scene looks awesome! Just reread the trilogy so this scene really brings it to life for me.I like the ruined pillar work and the base looks very nice.