Sign in to follow this  
CabooseBM

[BaF] Snapdragon to Sinnertwin

Snapdragons are notoriously cute critters -Well, okay, I think they're cute- that live in the same volcanic region the Pyre Oxes resided.

They're named as such due to their only defense, they snap their jaws together, spraying sparks at whatever happens to provoke them.

They're a bit jumpy, admittedly. Well, really jumpy. Don't look at them funny.

implizard.jpg

Of course, with the recent

Brain Slug Invasion, their jumpiness has ceased to be a concern.

Because we're more concerned about the extra

head, extra-extra-large size, and extra-extra-extra-potent fire breath.

Sinnertwin is not a beast to be trifled with. It thinks trifle is tasty. Good appetizer for Hero Armor.

asinnertwin.jpg

Good luck, Hero, you're going to really need it this time.

You know you should've saved this for the last minute and in the final second it be posted.My god that would've been great!

Snapdragon is quite the cute little build!

Yet again you steal the brain slug show for me again this time underneath the moc!That's great!

Sinnertwin is pretty cool!Love that the left head is munching on something, armor?Also love that the tail continues its long structure as on Snapdragon!

Two Heads=Epic Win

Great Mocs Caboose!

The thing it's "munching on" is supposed to be a lolling tongue. Far be it for me to not inject a little whimsy into my horrible death machines named after transforming robots. =P

Adorable original, and fearsome transformation.

Good use of Stronius parts; the head as Snapdragon's underbelly is pretty cute.

Sinnertwin is definitely a creative concept; a two-headed transformation isn't something I expected to see. Makes the brain attachment suffer a bit, unfortunately; it's an interesting attachment, to the underbelly, but since we can't see it from most angles, it loses a bit of the intended effect. The rest of the body is nicely constructed, and I love trans-orange cladding in general, so that's pretty cool. The ability to make him spit fire or stick his tongue out is also a great addition.

Really love the Transformers reference in the names. The color scheme is great! Though I was expecting blue and yellow. My only complaint is that it's not really a brain slug if it isn't attached to the brain.

Edited by Jaller8240