Erynlasgalen

Inside Kaliphlin Final Day- Black Oil Field

We are in luck, on our way to the next destination we happened to cross in front of one of Kaliphlin's greatest exports, the famous Black Oil.

9176469231_27340629de_z.jpg

9176327205_ee17d746c4_c.jpg

9176328879_97064570ab_c.jpg

I recommend we do not stay long here, the fumes can be quite dangerous, and lets not mention what happens when the sun gets too hot :sceptic:

9176327431_3328fbee28_c.jpg

Sweet! It's great to really see some Kaliphlin oil fields, since they generally only seemed to be talked about and not seen. I love the bubbles!

Very nice build! The bubbles are excellent!

I have also probably never actually seen one of the famous oil fields. However, I wonder what the oil can be used for more than in oil lamps?

I suppose by the way that our abundant oil is one of the reasons for the wealth of knowledge in Kaliphlin, since our scholars have light so they can stay up reading and writing after dark :classic:

We sell it to Mitgardia and Avalonia to heat their houses in the winter. Much more valuable as heating oil than lamp oil. I think I heard that Albion might be working on converting their street lights to gas powered to save money -- GEAR Co. plans on bidding on that contract.

Wonderful MOC, I am glad we got an oil field in there!

I wonder why nobody mentioned the wonderful bubbles! :laugh:

Great job, it's nice to see an oil build and excellent work with this one! Love the bubbles and the contrast of black with sand is very nice! :thumbup:

Those bubbles are brilliant. If I didn't know it was LEGO, I would say that oil is bubbling. Great job.

Great sand around it too. The black and tan play off each other well. I should look into this..

Great :thumbup: :thumbup: You recreate perfectly the style of the oil bu bubbling :wink:

Oh man, those bubbles, I want to reach out and pop them, good work!

Brilliantly executed! As others said the bubble effect is excellent and the contrast between the black and tan is perfect! :thumbup: