Sign in to follow this  
Alfadas

75000's Base/Vehicle

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hello everyone, I have read and seen some reviews on different sites, mostly Youtube, and most reviewers didn't know what the set actually is, some say a sort of base, others say it is a vehicle of some kind. I think I found the answer what it is. I have been watching the movie on Youtube, parts of it at least, and I found this. Go to 0.26 and pause the film. There is a gunship landing next to a small base thingy, and that is what the set is. It is the small base in Lego form, smaller then it is in the movie.

Jeroenaa

Allright, no problem, you are the regulator, so I guess you have all the rights to do that. I like the little image you included, and thank you for making it clearer.

I imagine most of us hard-core Star Wars fans knew exactly what it was from the get-go. On the other hand, it it a crap design by TLG if people can't even tell what it is supposed to represent. TLG really dropped the ball with this one. Not only is it a lousy BP for army builders, it has wierd droidekas, and an indecipherable pile of bricks that look a little derpy. :wacko:

Oh, well. What can you do but mod it, or MOC another base. It is LEGO after all, right?