Hersbrucker

Werewolves returns - The Caves of Nocturnus

Holy mother of Moly! What a return! Welcome back Hersbrucker, this is phenomenal. It looks just like the mine scene in the Hobbit. But with Werewolveses. I love it.

:classic:

This is huge!!! But so many great details in it (like the dwarves) :thumbup: :thumbup:

Glad to see a MOC from you again!

It is really a pleasure for the eye to see those caves and how they are all connected :classic:

Good stuff!! Knew those wolves were sniffing about somewhere!

Dr Rod

Great to have the werewolves back :excited: Tremendous build, I love the wooden bridges and the rockwork throughout is top-notch :thumbup:

The numerous cave entrances in the cliff look great as well :wub: Are those dwarves lost?

Sweet build! It's great to see more Nocturnus action--and the werewolves seem to have been building a lot during their time in the shadows! Great job!

Impressive work :thumbup: :thumbup: The warewolfs worked a lot indeed :classic:

Holy mother of Moly! What a return! Welcome back Hersbrucker, this is phenomenal. It looks just like the mine scene in the Hobbit. But with Werewolveses. I love it.

:classic:

I agree completely! Fantastic build! :sweet::thumbup:

Thanks guys, I will do some small features now. next month it will be shown at a exhibition ;)

For Nocturnus!

Fantastic landscape (cave?)! I have always viewed werewolves as solitary miserable figures, but you have proven that they are something of a civilization of their own...in their own way :classic:

Are the wolfpack yellow minifigs werewolves in human form?

great, Nocturnus finally has claws again! Nice layout, I instantly thought of the hobbit, cool stuff!

That's quite impressive! Good job on the rockwork and I really love that large rope bridge!

Holy banana! This is great! Nice to have you back and what a comeback! That large rope ladder is perfect! I love the feeling you have put in to it!

The ground do look a little blocky though with all large plates but that is just a minor nitpick!

Thank you,

good objection de Gothia, that will be changed till my exhibition.

This is meant: "I will do some small features now" :grin:

Really cool! The Wolfpack <3 Funny that you used the crane from the Goblin King Battle, I loved it and used that one too in a build x)

Also... It looks very playable :)

Edited by Sigolf Brimabane

Welcome back, this is a really nice moc , Great to see the Werewolves return , my only suggestions would be to hide Gollum,Gandalf and Bilbo some where in the moc.

P.S. Are you planning on building a fortress in the caves , like you did with some of your other creations ?

Great work! I love the Goblintown style ramshackle stairs, platforms and bridges and I especially like that you are building for a race not often used. It really does feel like something in between Goblintown and the shadowland in Lion King and I think that is absolutley perfect for your werewolves. :thumbup:

I feel like those dwarves should grab that crystal and turn back in a hurry!