Sign in to follow this  
Ham17

[LDD MOC] Tony Starks Hall Of Armor

Yes another MOC and more CubeDudes. This time Tony Starks Hall Of Armor. Bottom Row: Mk 1, Mk 2, Mk 3, Mk 4, Mk 5. Middle Row: Mk 6, Mk 25, Mk 42,Mk 39, War Machine Top Row: Iron Patriot, Mk 33, Mk 35, Custom Stealth Armor, Mk 7. LDD file for download when Brickshelf folder is public ( http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=530394 ) Comments and Criticism welcome :grin:hall_of_armors.png

Great job! :thumbup: I like the Mk 42, Mk 39, Iron Patriot, Mk 35, and Custom Stealth Armor the most. I look forward to your Brickshelf gallery being public so I can see Tony Stark and his armor close up!

-Toa Of Justice

I just had a chance to download the LXF file, and I noticed a surprise behind the MOC...

... an awesome CubeDude version of the Mandarin!

I also noticed a couple of tiles missing from the upper two floors. If you want, I can send you a fixed version of your LXF file.

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

I just had a chance to download the LXF file, and I noticed a surprise behind the MOC...

... an awesome CubeDude version of the Mandarin!

I also noticed a couple of tiles missing from the upper two floors. If you want, I can send you a fixed version of your LXF file.

-Toa Of Justice

Sorry for late reply. I just fixed that a while ago ill post a new one soon. :grin: