Sign in to follow this  
Pate-keetongu

B/A: Gambrodon

Gambrodon lizards are herbivorous critter from their native planet Runksukka. They are also very popular pets in Makuhero City because of their cute appearance, playfulness of a puppy and curiosity of five-year-old.

9090395511_b0a392aa60_c.jpg

But when hideous brain slug attacks and attaches itself in the poor lizard's head, it launches a very fast and nasty evolution...

9090395939_b8d2490624_c.jpg

And so, in blink of an eye, a cute pet lizard evolved into a terrible dinosaur.

9092618784_8485dd7352_c.jpg

The brick-built brain slug attached into the beast's occiput. A brick-built one would have been quite hard to use nicely and I don't even have one.

9090400939_3a1cf7acaa_c.jpg

Back view. I was suprised how well those two-toe feet worked on HF joints. The tubing on the torso add both robot-ness and natural curves. The energy-bolt-throwing tail is directly connected to the Brain slug. It also added a nice color splash on the tail to balance the color scheme.

Comments and critism appreacited. If the entry violates any contest rules, I wish the staff would notify that as fast as possible.

Very nice! the little lizard has adorable eyes and a great, playful posture. The mutation is very H.R Giger, which is of course a very good thing. That brick built brain slug is fantastic too.

That is awesome.

The brick-built slug is amazing!

The lizard pre-evolution is cute,dem eyes,and small too!

Now evolution kicks in and you got a scary looking T-Rex?,I assume.

Great Job!

Amazing! The only thing I don't like is the normal form's tail. I think the three ends are a little weird. Nice job! :classic:

Okay, so it goes from an adorable bug-eyed creature to some sort of fusion of a raptor and pure evil :tongue:? Seems pretty awesome to me, anyway. And definitely not something you'd want to meet in a dark alley. Or a bright one, for that matter

Very nice, I like the cute eyes, the transformation reminds me of Alien.

Reminds me of something I built years ago, but that's neither here nor there.

The custom brain is decidedly the main attraction here, but that's not a slight to the rest of the MoC. If there's any complaint here, it's that overall it doesn't quite have a "Hero Factory" feel it it; it's just a great MoC. It's ridiculously streamlined, which works for the raptor appearance, and the red and white are well balanced as accents. A bit more cladding could have helped make it appear more like a Hero Factory creature, but that's just my take on things. Overall, a truly excellent MoC.

Wow,that is very awesome, really like the alien-like look and the blackness with little red, its really effective. Andyour custom parasite is really cool, good luck on the contest!

The picture at the top looks kinda like the alien at the end of the movie Prometheus. I like the BIG eyes. hahah they make me laugh. The head of the rex looks great! I love the red black color scheme. Nice detail!

This looks amazing! Do you have any additional pictures available? I can't make out what or how the main tail section was created, but it looks great!

Great MOC! I have a question, does the brain slug detach, or does it rely on the beast to hold it together?

Thanks all, even though this is a rather old MOC.

This looks amazing! Do you have any additional pictures available? I can't make out what or how the main tail section was created, but it looks great!

Yep, see here. The tail consist of the shortest bone pueces with two balls (Whatever they are called) and two-toed claw feet. The feet are connected to the middle ball and they keep the tail on shape.

Great MOC! I have a question, does the brain slug detach, or does it rely on the beast to hold it together?

It is not detachable. There's a better look of its construction here.