Sign in to follow this  
Brickdoctor

[ReBrick Find] 'Chibo' Figures by Darth Ky

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

thumb640x360.png

(Chibi + LEGO = Chibo)

At least according to Darth Ky, who has constructed three sets of impressively shaped and articulated figures: Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Yoda, Dooku, Ahsoka, and Ventress, and clones in red, blue, and orange. The chibi and sort of manga styles are combined with some incredible shaping. (Dooku’s hair does look a bit strange, but remember that that’s the same way his CW minifig has the hair done.) And every figure is fully articulated, too.

thumb640x360.png

thumb640x360.png

thumb640x360.jpg

All three models are also on CUUSOO.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Blog Note: I hope you're all enjoying the finds. As a reminder, I only post the exceptional finds in this forum, so there're still some builds to be seen on the blog that aren't also posted here. :wink:

These all look pretty cool! I really like the various techniques he used on the heads/faces. Kinda wish he would've at least given me a little credit since he did "borrow" my joint and feet techniques.

These all look pretty cool! I really like the various techniques he used on the heads/faces. Kinda wish he would've at least given me a little credit since he did "borrow" my joint and feet techniques.

Right, cute as these are I thought they were yours for sure. I thought Darth Ky was like an alias or something.

Love the Clones and Ahsoka! I believe TLC is not allowed to make sort of action figures for SW, like their Superheroes, but if they did, I'd buy them at once!