Fortifying Falhaven

Master Architect Challenge Entry

Black Falcons of Nocturnus

Dearest Kestrel,

I write to you now, my love, to inform you of our growing nest...

9005479543_bd0a92bf97_z.jpg

Sir Tercel has served me well, and has returned just recently from Port Wrath with men and supplies; to which we now construct Falhaven. We are deep now within the old forest by the road; but I’ll ensure there’s a path that can hold your beloved carriage. I know you ask, as always, but until Falhaven is complete we cannot meet. I cannot risk you or the children leaving your safe nest to fly into the wild without Falhaven holding power for us. Soon you will have the power you wish, but soon takes time.

9005520859_b645160ccb.jpg9005520643_11dde25618.jpg

Falhaven is only early in its construction, but the Minotaur and Cyclops labor yields quick results. We’ve started construction of a great tower that will look far over the forests, a perch for a Lord and Lady. It will be a simple fortress of course, but the forces that flow from it will be strong.

9005479987_c23a0a5cd0.jpg

9005480591_588fa37150.jpg

9005480813_740d08360d_n.jpg9005480349_75dcde8821_n.jpg

9005480153_3ff0fe3cdc.jpg9005520983_47de20f9ba_n.jpg

I will soon be sending Sir Tercel to flight once more, as I see the need for alliances, and more specific supplies for the future. In the meantime, while you wait, keep the children close. I suspect treachery from the surrounding guilds, and change can only come from that dark wizard. Rest assured though, we will have our revenge.

Fendrel

-----------

Enjoy

~Nemo

Woooow :cry_happy: This is already super!!

Awesome how you can put so many Nocturnian atmosphere in a build!!!

Can't wait untill they finished Falhaven!

The colors just scream Nocturnus :thumbup: The construction looks great, I like the angled wall and the crane is one of the best I've seen :wub:

Very cool first entry :classic:

great stuff nemo. I really like the crane, looking really realistic! In case you need more inspiration on medieval castle building you should check out this: http://www.guedelon.fr/en/

Nemo, I am really glad you joined (rejoined?) GoH. Excellent work from you, as always.

great stuff nemo. I really like the crane, looking really realistic! In case you need more inspiration on medieval castle building you should check out this: http://www.guedelon.fr/en/

Hey, I just found this page last week for an inspiration for my entry!

Lots of great things are going on here! Your MOC looks very Nocty with the terrain, trees, and with the lime water.

So much to like in this build! I especially like the terrain with very innovative, yet appropriate, colors and level of detail, as well as the crane.

I hope we will get to see a lot of interesting construction equipment designs during this challenge, and you have made a good start :classic:

So many colours!! And I love it! They really fit well into the moc! Great moc!