Sign in to follow this  
Commander Xalax

Capture the Flag

Try this game:

CAPTURE THE FLAG!

Simple, make a blue flag and a red flag(or at least make different colored flags) Make an army of 15-20 people. Then Line them up on a chess board or a checkers board. Roll a dice and move your people protecting your flag also. When you come head-to-head to an enemy, you each roll a die and the highest number wins that part. You battle you enemy until they lose all 100 of your life points. If yuo kill somebody with a flag, he loses the flag and the flag is in your hands. First one to get the enemy flag to their side wins!!

Also, if you kill all of your opponet's people you win.

What do you think?? *wub* *sweet* >:-) *alien* *skull*

Stats:

City folk

City Folk are the weakset of all soilders. They have basic wepons to get the flag. If you have a construction worker, you would kill people with hammers and tools. If you are a Police Officer, you can arrest people so you can force people to hand over the flag. And they have a pistol if they refuse :-D

Technisions

Techs, are people like, if you have Anakin, Plankton, Krabs, Hospital people, or some other person. They basical repair people and vehicles. If they get in a battle, they will be killed.

Pilots

Pilots take Starfighters, Battle machines, cars, skatboards, bikes, any kind of vehicle. The pilots are equiped with snipers(lances) and pistols

Spartens

Possibly the most best character, Spartens are Clones, droids, Storms, Rebels. They are equiped with any knd of wepon and have thermal detonators(bombs)

Wizards or Wiches

Most powerful player. Wizards and Wiches can use the Killing Curse, or Avada Kedvara curse. List of spells, charms, and curses below

CITY FOLK STATS

A: 5

De: 3

D: 7

TECHNISIONS STATS

A: 0

De: 4

D: 5

PILOTS STATS

A: 18

De: 14

D: 12

SPARTENS STATS

A: 25

De: 21

D: 2

WIZARDS OR WICHES

A: 50

De: 9

D: 5

Vehicles

StarFighters

A: 30

De: 25

D: 10

Fire Trucks

A: 8

De: 4

D: 15

Speeder Bikes

A: 27

De: 9

D: 19

Legend:

A=Attack-The points that tell how good your minifig can attack

De=Defence-How good of Defence your minifig has

D=Damage-The maxamum of points a minifig can lose in a battle

More to come!!

Also, don't play on a chess board or a checkers board! Use a area full a bricks so U can run around with vehicles and you will be able to guard your self behind bricks. You can also hide your flag behind bricks! *sweet* *sweet* ;-)

*alien* That sounds awesome man! :-D :-) *vader* *yoda* *skull*

:-/ This is very confusing, generalized and no stats included. A basic fighting game. Sorry, it jsut needs work, but I'm sure you have the skill to improve!

I wasn't saying this game is terrible. It jsut needs a lot of improvement. My games aren't perfect either, I suggest you read about BrikWars for some inspiration. All people have the ability to improve.

It looks like you added some more, but maybe you could add some templates. The way it's going, it's getting much better IMO.

I wasn't saying this game is terrible. It jsut needs a lot of improvement. My games aren't perfect either, I suggest you read about BrikWars for some inspiration. All people have the ability to improve.

It looks like you added some more, but maybe you could add some templates. The way it's going, it's getting much better IMO.

What are templates??? 8-

Templates are like cards that show pictures of the character/vehicle/monster etc. and the statistics. They're almost always computer made. You might want to try a program called Microsoft Digital Image Pro. It's quite easy, and I'd be glad to give you a quick tutorial on making a basic template. :-)

Here's a template from my wargame as an example.

shadow_crawler.jpg

PS. If you want a tutorial on making a template, PM me.

Templates are like cards that show pictures of the character/vehicle/monster etc. and the statistics. They're almost always computer made. You might want to try a program called Microsoft Digital Image Pro. It's quite easy, and I'd be glad to give you a quick tutorial on making a basic template. :-)

Here's a template from my wargame as an example.

shadow_crawler.jpg

PS. If you want a tutorial on making a template, PM me.

blast it! I can't find it!! *sad* >:-( >:-)

Okay. I'll make a wizard and you'll see if it's the kind you want! :-)

EDIT:

Here's a wizard/witch card. You spelled Witch wrong but otherwaise there were no changes made to the statistics. :-)

wizardprototypecard.png

Okay. I'll make a wizard and you'll see if it's the kind you want! :-)

EDIT:

Here's a wizard/witch card. You spelled Witch wrong but otherwaise there were no changes made to the statistics. :-)

wizardprototypecard.png

Cool!

Take your time, *sweet*

Updates:

Spell list for Wiches and Wizards

Spells:

Killing Curse

shout Avada Kedavra

De: 0

D:100

Crustian Curse

shout Cruio

De: 28

D: 75

Discription:

This curse is also known as the Torture Curse. It is made to Make some minifigs to scrunch up there body and twich uncontrolably.

Impervious Curse

shout Impero

De: 41

D: 99

Discription:

This curse allows U to control your enemy's movement. This curse is vital to make enemies kill themselves.

Patronus Charm

shout Expecto Patronum

De: 51

D: 61

Discription:

This Charm is vital against a new group of soilders, Monsters and TOA. They can't be killed by the Killing Curse so you can use this creature charm. This pushes creatures back and depletes their life quickly.

Disarm-charm

shout Expellemurus

De: 100

D: 0

Discription:

Easy spell to disarm guns and wands

Paralizing Curse

shout Perfece Totlus

De: 38

D: 81

Discription:

This curse makes your enemy as stiff as a board. When you battle some on who is Paralized, if they win the dice roll, they can't use anything. Once you use it one somebody, they're paralized for 3 rolls

Stunning Charm

shout Stupify

De: 32

D: 63

Discription:

This charm freezes your enemy, but he is able to try a countercurse.

Sword Curse

shout Semendeum

De: 12

D: 84

Discription

This curse is an invisable sword that does through your enemy.

Countercurse

shout Confundo

Works on: every curse except Killing Curse

Discription

This charm shuts off every spell, curse, and charm except the Killing Curse. This most well when you are in the Stun Charm.

Hover Charm

shout Whengardo Leviosoa

De: 45

D: 39

Discription

This curse picks up spare bricks and minifigs and spins them in the air. They are stunned for 2 turns after that.

Repair Charm

shout reparo

De: 0

D: 0

Discription

This charm is made to repair minifigs when all your technisions are killed.

Legend

De: Defence-how good a chance of you stay through that curse unharmed

D: Damage-How the maxamum of damage this curse gots on you

Thats all! :-)

This is where your game has trouble. It is your game, but I suggest giving damage statistics to the spells.

This is where your game has trouble. It is your game, but I suggest giving damage statistics to the spells.

Ok, but first got to think...... *sad* *sad*

cool i made a capture the flag but like a pirate version your a pirate you get 17-26 guys you have to steal the Enamys boat take it to your port and you *sweet* win

P.S. And yes, and why did he get banned?,

He was asking annoying questions X-D

Let's get back to discussing the game and not the person!

He was asking annoying questions X-D

Let's get back to discussing the game and not the person!

Indeed

Either many people in this topic have been banned or one particular person who has been banned has been posting here way too much. I don't know since I didn't pay enough attention :-)

The idea behind it seems an awful lot like stratego. (perhaps you know it?)

A board game in set during the Napoleonic wars. Each side gets a number of pawns including a flag. The pawns are turned towards each player so the other player can't see the pawns (and thus doesn't know what rank the pawn has, where mines are laid or where the flag is)

Then the objective is simply to capture the flag. When opposing pawns meet, you tell each other the rank. The highest rank lives and the lowest dies. (with a few exceptions such as a spy, bomb etc.)

Anyway, that's my two cents concerning this debate ;-)

I would recommend more details, No list of spells mentioned, and please make up your own, don't steal from Harry Potter.

Sign in to follow this