Sign in to follow this  
WARHEAD

Med frame R4SCS "Paladin"

Have at thee, knave!

0.jpg

dscf5326s.jpg_thumb.jpg dscf5325s.jpg_thumb.jpg dscf5334s.jpg_thumb.jpg dscf5335s.jpg_thumb.jpg bdscf5329s.jpg_thumb.jpg dscf5338s.jpg_thumb.jpg

This guy is based of Rascus from Lego's Knight's Kingdom II so that's where the name comes from. At least I think the guy who had this helmet was called Rascus... Anywhoo, I hope you enjoy the MOC and leave some comments and/or criticism if you wanna.

Actually, this helmet is from Sir Kentis. But they're both armored in green so confusion is understandable. I'm curious about the helmet, to be honest. Did you get this part used, or did you do something to it to make it that color? As I remember it, that helmet originally had a speckled, glittery surface treatment, but yours seems to have a smooth metallic finish. It could of course be a variant from a later production run.

I like what you did to fill out the hips. It works very effectively, and the legs in general look quite nice. The physique is very thin and somewhat feminine in appearance, but it really works well for the model.

The one part I'm unsure about is the way the shoulders are attached. As far as shape is concerned it looks great, but I feel like this design would limit articulation. Putting a 3M Hero Factory beam between the upper arm and the shoulder would improve articulation but might hurt the model's lean, limber appearance.

Overall, yet another stunning MOC! You are truly gifted when it comes to creating creative large-scale figures like these.

Thanks for all the compliments, it means a lot coming from you! Yeah I didn't get the helmet like this, it used to be glittery but after spending a LOT of time in my Lego bin all the stuff scraped off. I like it this way much better, to be honest, fits in with dark pearl gray parts much more easily. And yeah, the motion of the arms at the shoulders is lightly limited when it comes to horizontal movement, but it's nothing too serious.