8722655649_327a656bc6_c.jpg

Sir Handoximus, one of the finest diplomats Lord Damaximus could find, is send on mission. The Golden Swan, one of the fastest vessels of the Mpya Stedorian Navy will bring him to his destiny. The Captain (Captain Drijximus) is also one of the best captains in this world, graduated at the Mpya Stedor Naval Academy (wiki)

What the destination is? Future will tell!

8722656165_da8664b8ec_c.jpg

=> Sir Handoximus (with the red&dark blue armsleeves) looking to the wide ocean

8722657027_9741a5d90e_c.jpg

=> Remind the first flag for in the future :devil:

The ship is an gilded Armada Flagship (without Cannon). I think it is one of the only official ships that also fit in a medieval world as it really looks like a 15th century vessel!

C&C welcome!!

Edited by Damaximus

Cool ship, always neat to see more sea-going vessels in Historica :thumbup: the bright colors fit Kaliphlin well :classic:

Kaliphlin's sea power grows, always nice to see :)

Cool ship, always neat to see more sea-going vessels in Historica :thumbup: the bright colors fit Kaliphlin well :classic:

Indeed, but Kabel and I will work on that :classic: (see our hints about the Mpya Stedor Naval Academy)

Kaliphlin's sea power grows, always nice to see :)

We do have a very powerfull navy :classic: thanks to SI, Sebeus, Kai & Gabe (and probably I forgot someone)

And we do have good relations with some pirates as well :devil:

Nice mod for sure! But it think it's time for you to star building your own ships! btw, I'm currently making up a story of Sven Thorsson and his student days at the MSNA ...

Nice mod for sure! But it think it's time for you to star building your own ships! btw, I'm currently making up a story of Sven Thorsson and his student days at the MSNA ...

I am planning to do that! :classic: my collection of reddish brown has grown a lot lately so it is time to do something with that :classic:

edit: and I am really looking forward to the student story of Sven Thorsson :laugh:

Edited by Damaximus

Your mocs are just great!

I hope Historica has a very large amount of ships on day, so we can trade with (or fight against :devil: ) people at the other side of the ocean.

Your mocs are just great!

I hope Historica has a very large amount of ships on day, so we can trade with (or fight against :devil: ) people at the other side of the ocean.

Thanks!

Kaliphlin has already a very decent fleet, just like Mitgardia (mostly thanks to Kabel). My fleets are already trading since a long time with some other continents and Guilds far away (like Ximus, Atlarka, Amenor, Drakrydar, ...).

Sir Handoximus is now on his way to settle a new tradeconnection with a very famous continent (more about that later!)