Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Cad Bane VS Obi Wan Kenobi (Moodland Scale)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I forgot how easily and quickly I can build in this scale. These figures took a day each to build!

cad1.jpg

This scene also has Quinlin Voss in it, but I didn't feel like building a third figure.

cad2.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how my Cad Bane fig turned out. I wasn't sure about using a decal for the mouth, but I think it turned out alright.

cad3.jpg

Very good figures. We could always use more Cad Bane in our Star Wars.

Right? This is actually the first action figure/miniland scale Lego Cad Bane EVER! I looked online and all I found were minifig versions of him.

I'm always amazed by the GNPU (great parts usage) of your buils Mood, and this one again does not disappoint! My favorite details have to be the curved tooth for Bane's "nose area" and the triangle pieces for the trench coat sleeves. Clever and nifty! :thumbup:

I'm always amazed by the GNPU (great parts usage) of your buils Mood, and this one again does not disappoint! My favorite details have to be the curved tooth for Bane's "nose area" and the triangle pieces for the trench coat sleeves. Clever and nifty! :thumbup:

Thank you, kind sir! :classic:

Cane’s blasters are pretty nifty too. Do they snap into the holsters?

Thanks! Yes they do, but you have to remove the barrells of the guns.

cvo6.jpg

Really nice! I already saw your Cad Bane at hothbricks, and thought it was really cool, I like every piece in it!

Unfortunately Obi's head looks a bit blocky, or is that deliberately?

Really nice! I already saw your Cad Bane at hothbricks, and thought it was really cool, I like every piece in it!

Unfortunately Obi's head looks a bit blocky, or is that deliberately?

Thanks! I didn't know my Cad fig was on Hothbricks. I'll have to check that out. Obi Wan uses my old head design which I haven't quite updated yet. In this case, I don't have the right pieces in dark orange to do it. :classic:

Cad Bane for the win! :thumbup: He looks perfect! I especially like the face and hat!

Thanks! He was alot of fun to design.