Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Nano Zeon Mobile Suits

indexed.gif

Tiny WMDs. Cute, aren't they?

387493906_058e30fa46.jpg

From left to right: Gelgoog, Zaku II, Rick Dom

Based of mobile suits from Gundam.

Here is the Flickr gallery with single pics of each of them.

-l2k-

Aw! There so cute.....*cough* i mean, nice MOC, very original, i like how you have used the robots from EF hads for there claws. The colour scheme is also good.

Very good on a whole, i like the way they are all diffrent from one and other, it's not just the same MOC in diffrent colours like i have seen before.

I have to admit, this is by far my favorite of all your MOCs! You've got a truly original design going on here, proving once again that you have a solid grasp of SNOT-building tactics. The Zaku II is my favorite of the lot. From the wonderfully assembled shoulder to the weapon, that thing is flawless. Heck, you even have the head likeness down! Bravo!

The other two are also splendid. While the colour is a tad off for the Rick Dom (Last recalled it was purple and blac, but understandable, given how LEGO doesn't really make many purple bricks), the legs are a piece of art. Say, what kind of weapon is that little dude carrying? Is there a chance you could take a photo of it? You've definately piqued my curiosity!