Emma

FABULAND Building: Sunnyside Manor

Here is my entry for the Fabuland Building contest - Henry Horse's home Sunnyside Manor. Comments/critiques/suggestions always welcome.

Outside, we've got some flower beds, a deck above the garage with a BBQ for grilling up some veggies, and Henry's trying out some 'square-foot gardening' in the side vegetable garden.

8596770412_50c531f472_z.jpg

Inside, there is a living room and kitchen downstairs, with the TV room and bedroom upstairs

8595668425_7889ba22c9_z.jpg

8595668331_8115d98910.jpg

8596770562_276ff985f1.jpg

8595668195_f40c3ce6a5.jpg

This started off as a small build but somehow kept growing until I ran out of red and yellow '1 by x' pieces. I hope the lack of Fabuland parts/figures is OK for the contest -> I don't have any, but I couldn't resist creating something for Fabuland month. (prior to this I didn't even know what Fabuland was...and now I've been bitten by the FabuBug) One day I hope to get a Henry Horse (the one with grey overalls) just because he's so cute :wub: . Well, whether or not this qualifies, I had a blast building it, and I hope you guys like it :classic: !

Haha, now that's a real Fabuland MOC! So colorful! So basic! So cozy!

My favorite part? The kitchen is very well designed, and that checkered pattern looks great!

It's really impresive how you made FabuMOC without Fabupieces :D

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Wow, so colorful! Great interior. Way to make a fun MOC, with no Fabuland pieces, yet totally embracing the FABULAND spirit!

Fabulous! I didn't know much about Fabuland either before the start of Fabuland Season, but I think you have captured the Fabuland spirit perfectly. Love it!

Very colorful! And I love that kitchen in there, some nice details in it :sweet:

A lot of really great detailing!

And the mix of colours is not a pain in the eye, so excellent job! :classic: