8431531003_531f22d8a7_c.jpg

Today is an important day for Mitgardia. In the middle of war we have the inauguration of our new Prime Minister, Besdarc Menteno. Mittenlander will give him the "Prime Hammer" to make it official. Ofourse there are some important people from Mitgardia. Even Lena is present , while she's still in Mitgardia.

Lovely vignette Ecc, always cool to see Glorfindel in other MOCs (at least I'm assuming that's him in the foreground).

Where's Elon though?

Congratulation, but shouldn't the Jarl be at your inaugaration?

Not too mention me :wink:

@Garmadon, your Jarl is missing right now

Fantastic interior Ecc!!! With excellent floor tiling! (the brick bricks you used are genius!)

Great job! Very nice way to do those windows, you have quite a few dark tan (or is that earth orange?) profile bricks! I actually think they might have looked better the other way around for the flooring, though I've never tried the technique (don't have enough!). I like those flag poles especially, might borrow that!

That does look like dark tan to me.

Very interesting floor idea. I like the steps also.

My favorite is the figure on the opposite wall with the Uruk-Hai outfit (with dk bley arms) and the black hood/cape/quiver combo. That works beautifully.

Nice MOC, keep up the good work!

A great looking moc for sure Ecc! The window design is great! Hope Lena can return to Benoic soon! :classic:

Love those windows! Nice job Ecc!

Edited by Infernum

I'm glad that Valholl hasn't fallen to the hand yet and we that we have time to inaugurate the new Prime Minister. Glad you picked the idea up!!

Thanks guys! About the floor, I thought dG tried that way before me!

Congratulation, but shouldn't the Jarl be at your inaugaration?

Not too mention me :wink:

Sorry, we couldn't wait for you to arrive. To much fighting going on, so it had to be quick. But next time you'll be ther efor sure!

Lovely vignette Ecc, always cool to see Glorfindel in other MOCs (at least I'm assuming that's him in the foreground).

Where's Elon though?

Elon's still in the swamps!