Sign in to follow this  
Emma

MSFC: Searching for Light

In the distant future, a scout ship searches far off planets for the rare natural resource that has become a vital source of light for humans back on Earth...Glow-In-The-Dark Plastic! (It doesn't stand out as well as I had hoped compared to the green plants/trees, but inside the rocks and next to the waterfall are some glowy pieces; I need to practice more with low light photography :tongue: , I might try a few more shots tonight).

Feedback/tips/suggestions are always appreciated. And good luck to everyone who entered (there are a amazing amount of amazing micro builds). And thanks to SiMOCs for organizing all this :grin: )

Edit: couldn't get a better glow in the dark picture, but I thought I better up load a better lit image regardless:

8432099635_775eef532e_z.jpg

Attempt to photograph glow in the dark pieces:

8430653889_25b1ed8f8d_z.jpg

Edited by Emma

Great mini-trees, rocks and stars. But what really stands out is that bit that looks like a sunrise to me.

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I love the color scheme with the rainbow :wub:

I think it's a great build!

The colours you used are fantastic.

Great concept and execution!It's a shame the glow in the dark didn't turn out better.

The waterfall is really great. ANd the rocks, and the sky, and the little ship! :thumbup:

There's an article on low light photography if you're interested: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=75297