Sign in to follow this  
A Plastic Infinity

FAPC: New Earth

Here is my entry, hope you enjoy it!

I didn't put as much effort into this as I would have liked, but I still think I've got a fighting chance. :wink:

Story time:

After the leading species on Earth, Humans, inevitably died out, the "lesser" species continued their lives. However, the more intelligent creatures, such as gorillas, pigs, or crows, noticed the differences and, upon investigating, discovered their former masters' demise. And they took over. Now, over 600 years later, every animal lives in harmony, creating and using more advanced technology than we will ever have. Special facilities clone stem cells, growing cloned meat so that carnivores might sate their hunger without harming their neighbors. And all over the globe, memorials to the human race stand proud, reminding the new rulers of the great civilization before them, and what might happen if they were to follow too closely in their footsteps.

8426251564_10f3778e3f_z.jpg

8426251522_d89dc8492d_z.jpg

Also on Flickr.

Please tell me what you think, It would mean a lot to me!

Edited by A Plastic Infinity

The best story of any of the FAPC MOCs. And some brilliant idea's, like the triangular rotors on the monkey/ape craft and the spider walker. This one's definitely going to get my vote.

i love those ships and spider mecha but to be honest i don't like very much the whole composition together, it seems to "cover" a bit the absolute awesomeness of the vehicles.

Edited by genecyst

The best story of any of the FAPC MOCs. And some brilliant idea's, like the triangular rotors on the monkey/ape craft and the spider walker. This one's definitely going to get my vote.

Thanks! That's very kind of you!

Very original build! I like the cheese wedges as feet on the spider mech.

Not my idea originally, but I can't remember whose. :sceptic:

i love those ships and spider mecha but to be honest i don't like very much the whole composition together, it seems to "cover" a bit the absolute awesomeness of the vehicles.

Yes, I would have liked to do something a bit more comprehensive, because it does convey a sense of overkill, but I suppose it will have to do. :sadnew:

The triangular rotors are spectacular, in fairness.

Thanks, I'd been experimenting for a while. If you like those you might want to check this out.

I love the monky ship :grin:

And really fun colour blocking you used.

I liked how you created a world with multiple animals coexisting :thumbup:

I love the monky ship :grin:

And really fun colour blocking you used.

I liked how you created a world with multiple animals coexisting :thumbup:

No longer will I force my builds to suffer the terrible fate that is monochromaticity! :head_back:

Very nice! I love all the detail in this moc!

Thanks, glad you like it. :classic: