crayonboi

Winter Village: Bus Station

Winter Village: Bus Station

Hi Everyone! This is my creation for the Winter Village Expand Contest III: Bus Station

This set consist of a bus station, a newspaper kiosk, a little bench with a lamp pole, and a mini bus.

It is make up of 756 bricks, and has 7 minifigures in there.

Having collected all the 4 winter village set and display out in my little room and due to space limitation, building a train station with tracks laying around is not possible, so i decided to build a bus station to fit into the 4 winter village set.

Overall view of the Bus station. Consist of a bus station, a newspaper kiosk, a little bench with a lamp pole, and a mini bus

8419705580_f99c5f61e4.jpg

The Interior view of the Bus station.

8418602585_14aa70d8a1.jpg

The Mini Bus. It has a door on the right side that can be open for passenger to get it

8419693586_079e04e0e7.jpg

A newspaper kiosk where you can get the drinks, chocolate and newspaper before boarding the bus

8418593327_8b3a6a14a2.jpg

And a little bench with a lamp pole

8419688494_282d6c67f7.jpg

More pictures can be found at my flickr.

Hope you like it.

Cheers

That's another nice entry. I like the idea to make a bus station, although driving by bus can be tricky when there's lots of snow. The minibus look nice and opening doors is a nice playable feature. Also the kiosk looks great, the (custom, probably) stickers make it look well stocked. Good luck in the contest. :thumbup:

One of the best entries so far 'crayonboi'....wonder structures, cute mini bus and that is one Kit Kat for sale ! :laugh:

Good luck and Brick On 'crayonboi' ! :classic:

Great entry! I love it! And I really loooove the newspaper kiosk and the minibus!!

Good luck in the contest!

Edited by Priovit70

This is really cute! I particularly like the colour combination and interior of the bus stop building. Well done and good luck!

The bus station is pretty cozy and I love that kiosk. Good luck in the contest and well done!

Cool looking bus and that news stand is perfect!! (I wish my local paper's headline read Bus Fare Reduced!!)

Nice work

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like a lot the bus and the newstand :wink:

I like this! I think the bus could maybe have been improved a little bit, but the buildings are really very nicely done, and would go well together with the official sets - I especially like the interior of the station. Also, as others have said: The stickers are well made and add something special to the whole MOC.

Very nice bus station! The exterior and interior are great. The xterior is my favorite, but theinterior is very nice a well. I lso relly like the news kiosk.

Overll, very nice!

Andy D

Thanks for the nice comments! :blush:

For the Bus, during the initial build in LDD, i have done up 3 different sizes of Bus, Big one is like those long big coach bus, medium one is slightly bigger the size of the 7639 camper van, and lastly the small one is the current one that i did.

The big and medium one i opt out due to the size, when i place it side by side with the building, it looks big and lose the focus on my main bus station building, and also i observe that for the 4 winter sets, the vehicle in there is that big, so i try to stick to the small mini bus (Hope it is a good choice :sceptic: )

Thanks again..! :wink: