StandardSc2

Future of SW Contest (Small Category): Mandalorians of Mustafa

Hello Everyone,

This is my very first creation I have ever posted and my first post on this site, so apologies in advance for all of the errors i make. The MOC i have made has been constructed on a 16x16 base plate and is therefore in the small category.

The Mandalorians of Mustafar

The Mandalorians are back! They have returned from hiding, several years after the end of the galactic civil war. Peace has been restored throughout the galaxy. With the Jedi order rebuilt the Mandalorians seek total control of the galaxy. With the Death Watch numbers so low they travel to the Mustafar system after hearing news that a powerful droid army without a leader resides there. They now call this system home, taking there Jedi prisoners there they amass a large army of battle droids ready to strike the Galactic Republic!

'We shall head for the Mustafar system, my informants tell me that a powerful droid army without a leader is waiting for us. With the collapse of the Empire gaining control of the planet should be easy. The Jedi will be overwhelmed!" Said the leader of the Mandalorians. The Jedi, with no knowledge of the Mandalorians plot remain unaware of the war that could take place throughout the galaxy.

An overview of my build showing the two Mandalorians guarding the deactivated battle droids whilst their leader watches the Jedi in his prison.

ZEIyNRi.jpg?1

A side view showing the doors, the Jedi's prison and a droid hard at work 'Roger, Roger'

2Nurrjl.jpg?1

And finally a top shot, will our Jedi hero be able to escape Mustafa to warn The Jedi Order of the Mandalorians plans...

fkvWpxk.jpg?1

Edited by StandardSc2

More mandalorian :sweet:

Yeah sadly most of my lego is clone wars so i didn't have a large choice for minifigs since most of them died in episode 3 :(

Mandalorians are proving to be popular, though the idea of a alliance vs mandalore can make for interesting story, nice looking entry, all the best

Nice use of those bubble windscreens for a prisoner cell. I think most people like the possibility of a Mandalorian storyline. Good luck in the contest.

Great vig! I really like the prison cell idea. The lower floor with the droids on the wall is cool. :thumbup: