Sign in to follow this  
daisy

FAPC: Mutant Bunnies

8386062409_a9cec04643_z.jpg

Descended from a long line of lab animals, the lab rabbit escapes her cage, and finally realizes her dream to create "The Carrot Maximizer". Success breeds ambition and she devises a plan to take over the world... just one breeding pair and in no time she will have a mutant bunny army, since they will multiply...like rabbits.

8387131636_c3bfeeac53_z.jpg

A view of the lab from the top:

8387131570_6120f54056_z.jpg

The large brown bunny and carrots are from Duplo Pink Brick Box 4623.

This was so much fun thanks for the great contest!

More photos can be found on flickr

I like it...

i especially love the FLOOR! Might be a small detail but i love the multicolored tiles, really shows the crazy lab aspect of this MOC :)) looks cutesy and homey in there...

Edited by Darth Wayne

I like it...

i especially love the FLOOR! Might be a small detail but i love the multicolored tiles, really shows the crazy lab aspect of this MOC :)) looks cutesy and homey in there...

Thanks so much, after the many years of studying the floors when my mind wandered in high school/college, I remembered some had random patterns like that. Which was good, because every bit of grey and bley tile I could find is in it. (I figured some grey would work, because I remember those off color tiles from school as well). Sometimes a lack of parts boosts creativity.

I love it. The floor looks great and nice use of the Duplo.

Love the concept! Wow those carrots are big. Great use of the duplo. And I totally agree, it has to be bunnies taking over the world.

I'd submit to these bunnies overlords....

awesome build :wub:

I love it! It's a great entry. The combination of Duplo and Friends rabbit is a clever idea. Also, the colours are a nice touch. It looks fresh and original. Good luck in the contest! :thumbup:

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

This is the largest, and most detailed MOC I have made since am I fairly new to the lego world. There are a few more places I would have liked to add tile to make it look more finished, but my supplies were limited. guess I need to buy more lego lol.

Wow! Love the way you used Duplo with Friends! SO much imagination gone wild!

It is amazing what we can do with a weird assortment of parts, which forces you to be more creative.

Congratulations!