phuonom

MSFC Containment Breach

8383914977_45bd0b5f21_c.jpg

Containment Breach entry by Phuonom, on Flickr

It was all over. With the combined powers of the Terran and Protoss forces, the Zerg were conquered...all except for one. Raynor insisted that they imprison the newly mutated alien queen in an attempt to save her from the...monster whose form she took. He was convinced she could be turned back. The Protoss reluctantly agreed and a high security containment chamber was created. Then...this happened. What happens next? Well, that's for another contest boys.

After taking some more photos, I decided I still like this one the best, but you can see more on Flickr here. http://www.flickr.co...10518@N02/sets�

Edited by phuonom

I feel like I need to make a disclaimer. This is my third lego contest ever and one thing I'm sick of is my lack of a proper place to take photos. I've looked into it. Hinckley has some awesome advice here in the Eurobricks tutorial pages. My next project is to build a set up like his. Hopefully I can get better pictures that way. In the meantime, this was the best pic I could get. And the reason I don't have more is because I hate my lighting. If I get a new lighting system up and running before this contest ends, I'll post another pic and a link to my Flickr.

STARCRAFT! :wub:

Ahem. I mean it's a very nice build, really great micro protoss forces, and the zerg is great..

Though you have time to fix up and reshoot the build if you want :grin:

Bloody zerg. Just let the protoss incinerate them, Jim. Is that a micro siege tank or a hellion? I like the room detail and creature, the astromech part use is pretty cool. :thumbup:

That poor R2 unit... totally dismantled for the sake of the terrans and protoss :classic:

Nice entry, it makes me want to see that zerg unit :sweet:

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm swamped by life, but I'm hoping to attempt a better picture this weekend.

Brilliant MOC but your gonna need a Thor to take her out

I actually built a micorscale Thor once. It turned out really great, except it was too fragile. I'm going to return to the project one of these days. Maybe I'll post it here.