de Gothia

In the dungeons and landing in Mitgardia

de Gothia woke up with a hangover and a headache that he would never forget. The smell hit him like a punch in the face. The thoughts running through his head, trying to remember what happened. Glimpses of what happen to him and Lena down in harbour of Varlyrio flashes through his mind.

Then he rembered it all... The last thing he heard before they blindfolded him "- I´m your worst..."

8379267019_17964cd8ed.jpg

-Nightmare! Haha You should have seen his face! Brave de Gothia stunned!

de Gothia heard voices outside his little prison.

-Do you think he remberes anything?

-I sure hope so! This was one expensive trip!

de Gothia recognized the voices... Wasn´t that the voices of..

-Wake up!

de Gothia looked up and saw a Garra soldier with an angry face.

8379277009_e70b539238.jpg

-What the hel.. de Gothia looked up on the others faces..

-Haha! Any memories from yesterday? smiled Trian Burress.

-What is this? Some kind of joke?! de Gothia couldn´t figure it out.

-Stag party? Ever heard of it my friend? Arlindus grinned back at his friend.

Then it all came back to him... the setup at the harbour, Cymro alive, no one drank from the fountain, all the visits to the pubs around the city...

-You tricked me! laughed de Gothia, but where is Lena!?

-Problably landning in Mitgardia as we speak ready to have her hen party laughed Legonardo.

-Dude, what´s up with your hair Legonardo? de Gothia looked at the once so nice looking hair.

- What happens in Varlyrio stays in Varlyrio, Legonardo smiled back..

-This is going to be expensive! the Garra soldier looked at all the men standning around him...

Meanwhile in Mitgardia

8379286153_85077584c1.jpg

Hope you like my little twist!

C&C welcome as always!

Sheesh Avalonians are a rough bunch :look: Never saw that coming :laugh:

The Mitgardian scene is superb, the snow melting, the woodwork, all top-notch :thumbup:

What a twist! I was really fearing the worst, and now this, great turn! As for the builds, awesome as always!

Awesome spin to the story...for a minute I was thinking that the girl with Lena on the boat was Quinn.....that would be an interesting tale as well

Nice twist. Easily recongnizable (to me, not my sigfig) of the AAG and Lord Burress.

I also love the patches of snow on the roof of the Mitgardia building. Nice to see your story progressing once again.

Thanks for the nice words guys!

I had other plans for de Gothia, taking him to a great castle but time ran out for me with ch 6 coming up so I thought this could be a nice edge. I really hope that de Gothia and Lena gets married soon! So many twists for them! :laugh:

Cool builds and funny story. Is Varlyrio the Las Vegas of Historica? :classic:

No, Lost Vega is the Los Vegas of Historica, Avalonians are just too poor to vacation there. They also tend to buy into the whole tourist trap while they are there, very profitable for us.

DG - Awesome little MOC!

wow man, did not see that one coming, very good though, well played :laugh:

I see we talk rather casual to each other, that makes dialogue easier i guess, and what on earth really happened to my hair? :tongue:

keep it up!

Nice MOC and story :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particularly the complete build with canal, nice addition the tautaun from SW :wink:

Edited by Wedge09

Absolutely briljant to come up with that! Also great decoration on the port house with the crab and ship wheel :thumbup:

This is a great turn of events.

Did not see that one coming. :laugh:

Thanks again friends!

Well if I´ve to party I choose Varlyrio every day over the desert.. I mean Kaliphlin!

LD: You don´t remember what happen to your hair?! :wink: Must have been something in the wine!

Strange that I see this Moc now for the first time...

Really interesting story to read! :laugh: Just like the most people here, I feared the worst in the beginning! :classic:

But I am with Ska on this one too, Varlyrio can never tip the parties at Lost Vega! :devil:

Great story, and twist! Excellent builds as usual, but I LOVE the diagonal facade on the second build. Those windows with the white behind with the steering wheel and the crab in front make a great combination. I'm really digging that second building. Nice work!