Sign in to follow this  
majkol87

MOC - LoTR Helm's Deep final sortie

Looks good, but I'd find anotehr way of making the uruks fall off, the clear studs does not look right at all

Looks good, but I'd find anotehr way of making the uruks fall off, the clear studs does not look right at all

That's was my best idea. What is your suggest about it?

Edited by majkol87

You could connect soemthing udner the bridge part and attack it to their leg, in perhaps black or gray so it blends in.

Great stuff, looksa lot like the real scene!

A brick with stud on side should work fine, than you could just attach the legs to it and pose the fig like its falling.

Wow! This is great! Sweet idea! I agree with Ecclesiastes about the falling Uruks, attaching their feet to the bridge would work. :classic:

A brick with stud on one side seems good,but I want to make uruk fly like falling and fly away from the bridge. A sided stud it too close to the bridge. All of all I'm glad you guys like my moc and thanks for the good advices :)

Fun MOC but I agree, the clear studs look off. It looks like they are attached to springs or something, not flying through the air.

Eh, I think it's fine the way it is. Those poles Hersbrucker posted would be better, but maybe were unavailable. Bricks with studs on the side built into the bridge would look weird, like the Uruks are just sliding down the side of the bridge... Great job anyways, cool scene! :thumbup: