Dark_Alamez

MSFC: Ice Planet Colony

8362511784_c7b2b9e283.jpg

Think that Ice Planet is really cool theme for Sci-Fi. So I tried to make it. In micro version with classic white, blue and trans neon parts. Only one item - rubber band on spaceship - hasn't right color. Because I have only that = )

It is absolutely 16х16 contest fit.

Here you can find ice planet colony headquaters, research center, powerplant, monorail, train station and other buildings.

Other pictures at my flickr

Edited by Dark_Alamez

What a beauty! :wub: I really like the ships and buildings, it sure does bring back those ice planet memories! And also some npu, great job. :thumbup:

The Ice Planet series is what I have started my lego collection from. Very nice very talented and recognizable!

Ice planet was my favourite space theme growing up, and you've shown it great tribute in this micro MOC. The color scheme is spot on, and there's so much NPU going on in there it's melting my brain... Well done :wub:

Haha! Nicely done :grin:

The visor on the ship was a nice touch!

Great entry! :thumbup:

Great :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love the color scheme you made and the design :wub_drool:

But where are the vast snowy plains !! :sweet:

Imagine the center of big modern city. Will you find there plains or prairie? :wink: But however I've added little ice mountains :grin:

Many thanks for your feedbacks! I'm really appreciate it.

P.S. Viracocha, nice to meet you here. :classic:

Wow, this is cool! I've forgotten what a great color scheme this theme has, that base has to be my favorite.

This is my favorite theme, and you've made it look really good in micro! Even more NPU points for using the garage door and visor parts. :thumbup:

This will be very hard to beat... Makes me want to quit the contest :laugh:

There are several prizes you know... so you could still win something... plus you never know there might be fun participation prizes :look:

This will be very hard to beat...

Wait for the Siercon and Coral entry. They doing Ice Planet too. I think it will be something terrific. And that will be very very hard to beat

Also some great entries used to be posted at the final days before deadline. :classic:

Thanks for nice comments!

Wait for the Siercon and Coral entry. They doing Ice Planet too. I think it will be something terrific. And that will be very very hard to beat

Also some great entries used to be posted at the final days before deadline. :classic:

Thanks for nice comments!

We'll see! Anyway let me tell you that I really love your build! It's great! Good luck!

There are several prizes you know... so you could still win something... plus you never know there might be fun participation prizes :look:

It's not for the prizes, it's because this is a real masterpiece for me... :cry_sad:

It's not for the prizes, it's because this is a real masterpiece for me... :cry_sad:

When I looking at entries for Iron Builder, my feelings are the same - "How they can do it? :wacko: I never be so cool builder :cry_sad: "

Good luck you too!

Shame about the rubber bands, because everything else is top notch! The buildings are incredible, the colour balance is really good (I think you could afford a bit more black) and I'm glad to see you could put that printed tile in there too.