Mr.Macgyver

[MOC] An Ent named Beatenbark...

Hello all!

The lack of Ent moc's recently has been disturbing... so here's my part in filling the void! Meet Beatenbark, he is partially inspired by the models in the Lego LOTR game. He's fully articulated, neck, arms, elbows, hands, waist, legs and knees. Let me know what you think, and please, I would love to see more people build some Ents!

Thanks much- Mr.Macgyver

That looks great. You did an awesome job. I would try my hand at this, but I have no idea where to start. Keep up the great work!

Lovely ..... We would really like to try one in the future, just got to many projects going right now ..... Will their be a second version ?

Thanks everyone!

Lovely ..... We would really like to try one in the future, just got to many projects going right now ..... Will their be a second version ?

I would definitely love to try my hand at another, and hope you get a chance to make one soon! What type of Ent would you like to see? A taller or shorter one, maybe more leaves... brighter?

Wow that looks great! I might try to build one, I've got loads of brown pieces from the Hobbit sets.

Looks fantastic, I could definately see this as an official LEGO release. Blends in superbly with the set displayed next to it (forgot its' name).

Thanks everyone!

I would definitely love to try my hand at another, and hope you get a chance to make one soon! What type of Ent would you like to see? A taller or shorter one, maybe more leaves... brighter?

Definately someone in the grey scale of colours, maybe with tan and darkred leaves. Size i will leave for you to decide !! :P

I made an ent recently, it's slightly taller than your's and lego's and much much greener (green, olive, dark, lime, something else green). But that's what's great about ents is that they follow barely any patterns- only up to nine fingers per hand and identical eyes. (irritating that you only get one spare eye from orthanc).

Nice ent make more. I want to but I have a lack of adequate bits. I'll forage around again to check.