harton

MOC: Merry Christmas thought!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello fellow builders,

As many of you I've just made something special for the Christmas period which is really important for my family. So I've made something personnal that I usually make every year, paying forward.

Because every one know this period is one of the most difficult of the year, needed person can be alone and starving, they certainly deserve some love an atention and they usualy ready to help and to give when we ask them. See the little scene and I hope it will make you have at least a thought for these people outside. (I hope it is enought big to read) So it is in fact a different Christmas vision, Santa bring them gift too!

8303875041_aa24c0af11_c.jpg

Some more views (itinerant and his bench)

8303881619_d65a0f3bf2_c.jpg

8304930804_d00c2a7fcf_c.jpg

I've made out some poésie with this...

And finally let that bench never be again the home for needed people.

8304931632_19479669a7_c.jpg

More on my page to: http://www.flickr.co...otos/harton888/

Merry Christmas to all of you,

Harton

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Merry Christmas, harton. With all the festivities and exchange of presents at this time of year, it is easy to forget that there are a lot of people doing it tough.

Neat little MOC. Excellent parts usage in the bench and lamp post, and the snow in the bushes looks great.

Great MOC, really nice message you're trying to get through, I hope it doesn't get lost. Just something I noticed: in the second pane of the first picture the street lamp looks like a UFO :look: .

Great work as usual Harton, simple but detailed. In time of crisis, a needed message is this.