Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Family

MOC: Merry Christmas to you all :)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Snowman that we hoped could be finished. But we ran out of time.

Here are a few pictures anyway. :)

snowman1.jpg

snowman2.jpg

santa1640x480.jpg

Our camera is broke so it only takes pictures when it itself wants to ( And pure quality ) .... However this is somewhat ok ....

Anyhow Merry Christmas all, and may Santa´s bag be filled with LEGO this year also. :D

Edited by LEGO Family
Indexed

Hey ... So many viewers .. And no marry xmas back at us .. Wheres your christmas spirit ?... Two kids age 9 and 14 are proud of this build and thought they would get some respond ! ... Get in the mood folks. :)

Very awesome build you got there. Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Thanks .... Now thats the spirit ... Same to you .... And a happy new year :D

EDIT: And please, if you have any christmas related moc´s, please post them here to bring the joy of christmas to all of us in this lovely LEGO community. :)

Edited by LEGO Family

Very impressive sculpture! The boots and belt buckle are perfect :thumbup: Merry Christmas :classic:

Thanks a lot .... We really appreciate feedback ... The kids are beyond happy ... I shall tell you to have a merry christams from them also. :)

Great MOC! Happy Christmas to you all!

Thank you ... And to you too. :)

Now we are getting somewhere. Greetings is a Bliss, but some christmas pictures in here would trigger it all off .... Cmon all .... Only 3 days more till christmas. We all need to get in the mood. :)

Merry Christmas!

Your kids built this? Hope mine is half as talented when she is that age.

Now that's the spirit.....a giant Lego Santa....wonderful creation and all the best wishes to LEGO Family for Christmas from this old tiger and his family. :sweet:

Nice Christmas MOC :thumbup:

I see you also come from Denmark

Glædelig jul og godt nytår

EDIT: And please, if you have any christmas related moc´s, please post them here to bring the joy of christmas to all of us in this lovely LEGO community. :)

I have also build some Christmas MOCs, but I have already showed them in other topics:

Copenhagen Christmas Corners:

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=77033

Christmas Crib:

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=77182

Edited by Lasse

Great build and inspires me to build something similar for my family!

Edited by MikeyB

This Santa would impress me if it was made by an adult, knowing it was made by a 9 and 12 year old is truly remarkable. :thumbup:

Have a merry Christmas! And thank you for sharing this great creation!

Merry Christmas!

Your kids built this? Hope mine is half as talented when she is that age.

Basically they did ( while i was working on our upcoming Classic Space diorama ) ... However i did help them here and there working out solutions for the diffrent snot techniques. :)

Now that's the spirit.....a giant Lego Santa....wonderful creation and all the best wishes to LEGO Family for Christmas from this old tiger and his family. :sweet:

Thanks a lot ... Old Tiger made me ROFL ... And a merry Xmas to you also.. :P

Nice Christmas MOC :thumbup:

I see you also come from Denmark

Glædelig jul og godt nytår

I have also build some Christmas MOCs, but I have already showed them in other topics:

Copenhagen Christmas Corners:

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=77033

Christmas Crib:

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=77182

I love both of these builds. Actually thought that i already posted on the town MOC ... Well , now i did :D .... Glædelig jul til jer herfra. :)

Great build and inspires me to build something similar for my family!

You definately should .... Hope we have a snowman ready for tonight. Or we will just post the WIP ... Since we dont have the time tomorrow ...Hope you can build and post something to bring the joy of christmas closer to all of us. Thanks for posting and a Merry Christmas to you also. :)

This Santa would impress me if it was made by an adult, knowing it was made by a 9 and 12 year old is truly remarkable. :thumbup:

Have a merry Christmas! And thank you for sharing this great creation!

I did help them out a bit, but not that much ... They are very talented builders and it shows .... Thanks for the coment they loved it !! ;)

Hope we will be able to post the snowman follow up later tonight.

Merry Christmas to you also . :)

Very cute Santa

Merry Christmas

D

Thanks. :)

Now we have added a few pictures of the snowman to main post. Also just wanted to leave you with this rather scary picture.

It was an attepmt ( of many ) to put eyes onto him, but this just looks like a nightmare ( literally ) ... Even the christmas tree seems to stare at you.

snowman3.jpg

And once again Merry Christmas everyone. :)

We love the way it has been shaped. When i take it apart im gonna take pictures of how it was assembled, since the part usage the kid made it with is brilliant and new to even me. Very awesome snot technique to be honest..... And a merry christmas to you also., :)

Great MOC and many thanks for sharing :-D Besides, I don't agree with the snowman's eyes - I think they make him look like a funny guy. And Santa*s smile is sooo cute :-) Well done and merry christmas to you and your family. And to all EB members and their beloved ;-)

Great MOC and many thanks for sharing :-D Besides, I don't agree with the snowman's eyes - I think they make him look like a funny guy. And Santa*s smile is sooo cute :-) Well done and merry christmas to you and your family. And to all EB members and their beloved ;-)

Thanks, alot same to you from all of us.

Its funny you mention his eyes. Some people on another forum says the same. Now i wonder if they just looked scary like that IRL, and we have been blinded by that fact. Thanks for sharing though. :)

We love the way it has been shaped. When i take it apart im gonna take pictures of how it was assembled, since the part usage the kid made it with is brilliant and new to even me. Very awesome snot technique to be honest..... And a merry christmas to you also., :)

Thanks. What a great Santa MOC. I think the Snowman could use a third or bottom layer, but that's just my opinion.

I'm looking forward to seeing assembly process.

I love these builds...fantastic for the work of children! The snowman's nose is so cute I want to pull it off!

My son (24) is building one of the temples in Kyoto, and it makes me really proud that he is spending his free time building.

This is so much better than having your children watch TV or play videogames. Congratulations on getting them going!

Been in sort of a dark age for a while. Links fixed and thanks to you all.

And give some suggestions to what my son should make with me for christmas this year.