Raeik

The Poor Bricker's Guide: What else can I build with this?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

As one could say "ain't nobody got bricks for that".

I like LEGO. I like building stuff. But I don't have a huge collection, I don't own a lot of sets, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't afford to live the dream (the LEGO dream).

So I buy a few sets from time to time, which is just fine. Unfortunately LEGO decided that giving alternate models into the sets wasn't fun anymore. meh.

That's why I decided to look for MOC I could copy / build with only the few sets I have, and I couldn't find a lot (maybe I am just bad at finding stuff).

Anyway I will try to gather some models you can build with a limited number of sets, and put everything here.

If you created some, just send me a PM with a picture at least, maybe instructions if you are kind.

@Eurobricks staff: (throw this post away / merge this post) if it was already made, or if it's a terrible idea, thanks !

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2012:

9493 - Snowspeeder by StanleyRos - LXF - Building instructions

9496 - Speeder bike by Brix

9500 - TIE Advanced by BrickieB

EDIT: Sadly the title was cropped, could anyone correct this (feel free to change it to whatever you want)?

Edited by Raeik

EDIT: Sadly the title was cropped, could anyone correct this (feel free to change it to whatever you want)?

I've fixed the title as best I can within the character limit of titles.

If you're looking for good alternate models, a starting place could be the list of Mods and Alternate Builds in our MOC Index.

Rebrickable is also worth checking out. It will tell you what you can build with the sets you have, and show you what pieces you are missing.

Unfortunately LEGO decided that giving alternate models into the sets wasn't fun anymore. meh.

That's why I decided to look for MOC I could copy / build with only the few sets I have, and I couldn't find a lot (maybe I am just bad at finding stuff).

Anyway I will try to gather some models you can build with a limited number of sets, and put everything here.

Add this one, too - I liked it a lot!

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=74832

Thanks BrickieB for posting my model - glad you liked it :classic: .

If you're interested in that one Raeik I have a number of pics taken in order when I disassembled it that you could use as instructions. (I had to disassemble it to prepare to move house :sceptic: ).