WesternOutlaw

Congrats to Locomotive Annie!

It's always a pleasure to have a new member join EB and Train Tech. Over the past few weeks, I've noticed one such member contributing to EB in a positive manner by expressing a high level of enthusiasm and sharing interesting comments and topics in the forum. That person is none other than Locomotive Annie (insert train whistle here).

Some of the older members of Train Tech have a train tag as part of their avatar for various reasons including contest participation (like Maersk Madness).

I was looking through our EB avatar tag vault and came across a train tag which I don't believe was ever shared. Dusting it off train2.gif, I think it makes the perfect honorary EB Train Tech tag to bestow upon Locomotive Annie for her contributions.

So, Annie, if you glance under your avatar, you will now see a shiny new locomotive tag I will call "317". :wink:

Thanks for being a positive newbie in Train Tech who makes the forum more enjoyable for all. :thumbup:

Aw gee whizz, thanks everyone...... I've really enjoyed spending time here on the forum and even during the short time I've been here I've received some really good suggestions and advice on ways to do things with Lego bricks to end up with a better model.

I love my 317 loco tag, - it's perfect :sweet:

Yes, congrats. I've read most of your posts (I think) and have enjoyed them. I particularly liked the ones about Enlighten bricks which are a hard sell around here!