gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is my first MOC for the Community Build: SW Episode III - Revenge of the Sith : I have the high ground.

I want to represent the conclusion of the duel between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker on Mustafar.

moc_cbiii_1.jpg

I create this MOC in LDD beacuse I hadn't all the necessary pieces and therefore I had some problems to search for the facial exp<b></b>ression of Anakin and Obi-Wan but I managed to use the most accurate I find in LDD.

moc_cbiii_4.jpgmoc_cbiii_5.jpg

Anakin is jumping to reach Obi-Wan high position.

moc_cbiii_6.jpg

More photos on My Brickshelf http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=515115 (just they became public :wink: ).

C & C are always welcome and I hope you enjoy my MOC. :sweet:

Thanks for reading,

Wedge09

P.S: My second entries for the CB will posted soon, I've almost finished it.

That is looking very good, nice version of the original scene!

Can't wait to see your second entrie.

Overall good job!

That is looking very good, nice version of the original scene!

Can't wait to see your second entrie.

Overall good job!

Nice way of capturing this scene! Really well done :thumbup:

Thanks guys for the good comments :sweet: :sweet:

For the second entrie a few more days of waiting :wink: :wink:

The lava could be done a lot better, instead of just trans-orange and some black tiles on it. Throwing in a mix of regular orange and red with translucent pieces makes it a bit more realistic. And maybe creating your own design for the mining platform instead of just what TLC has provided.

Thanks for the critics Ritz Brick but this is my first MOC in which I represent the lava; for the next time I assure you that I make a better result. :wink:

Nice job. For a first try with the lava, I think it looks prettty good. :thumbup: I was wondering where you got the Star Wars styled "basic" type text you put on the photos. I like it because it's much easier to read than actual canon "basic". I mean not only SW geeks can read it, but it still looks Star Warsish. Thanks. :classic:

Nice job. For a first try with the lava, I think it looks prettty good. :thumbup: I was wondering where you got the Star Wars styled "basic" type text you put on the photos. I like it because it's much easier to read than actual canon "basic". I mean not only SW geeks can read it, but it still looks Star Warsish. Thanks. :classic:

Thanks for the appreciation. I found this Star Wars font on SWX, an italian fansite of Star Wars; you need to registered on the website if you want to download this font. :classic: